BY TIDE

Tide Studio Delicates is a liquid laundry detergent created especially for the things closest to your body, like bras and undergarments, clothes with lace or silk, and cashmere and thin knits., Tide Studio Delicates HE liquid laundry detergent offers the Tide clean you know and love, with the addition of extra care tailor made to the special needs of your delicate garments. Your undergarments are the fabrics closest to your body all day long, so you need them to feel luxurious against your skin. Tide Studio Delicates is a must-have to eliminate body oils and keep your fine garments clean and fresh while retaining their luxurious qualities. The textile experts at Tide Studio have developed a new approach to fabric care designed to take care of your special fabrics: Fiber iD. The scientific approach behind Fiber iD allows Tide Studio Delicates to keep your fine fabrics clean and fresh while maintaining their luxurious feel. Tide Studio Delicates leaves your garments with an irresistible combination of soft, floral scents that bloom on top of a sweet base note., Looking for the same tailor-made clean for your activewear, denim, and contrasting patterns? Try the rest of the Tide Studio Collection. see more...

MIMI G.
The Tide Studio delicates HE is great for my bras and undergarments, clothes with lace or silk, and cashmere and thin knits. This laundry detergent offers the Tide clean you know and love, with the addition of extra care tailor made to the special needs of your delicate garments. Your undergarments are the fabrics closest to your body all day long, so you need them to feel luxurious against your skin.
Joan B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I started using Tide pods a couple of years go and love those colorful pods.
No mess, no fuss just drop a pod, easy and I pull out clean and nicely scented
laundry. I do buy the pods at BJ's similar to Sam's Club or Costco. I have recommended
Tide and will always recommend a good product..
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
OMG! I love this Tide Studio Delicates liquid detergent. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing while getting them clean. Very gentle detergent. Great price for the product you are getting. The only con is the bottling is small.
PAULITH R.
My gym clothes get stinky, and I mean STINKY. This detergent is amazing at helping to combat any smell. I have a family member who uses it on most of her clothes. She just loves it. So far so good I like I too. I do
Rebecca I.
Beverly Hills, MI
My gym clothes get stinky, and I mean STINKY. This detergent is amazing at helping to combat any smell. I mix this with Wool-lite and it keeps my delicate gym clothes looking fresh. It's a wonderful product.
April A.
Indianapolis, IN
Not as much as would like. Had a lovely smell and so pure hard to explain. Pros is the smell con is the amount. Not sure where else I could get more bang for my buck.
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA
I am new to this product, but its really nice. I have a family member who uses it on most of her clothes. She just loves it. So far so good I like I too. I do
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell. I do like to use this on my delicates. Cleans
nicely. I bought it at Target. I too believe this may be
bad for us in having so many chemicals.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Im using right now,and I lile but sometimes if the loundry is to full the powder will stain clothes.....so its not the best but it cleans...most of the time.
dawn h.
Brookhaven, NY
By far the best detergent on the on the market I would highly recommend this detergent no cos pros GREAT scent effective