Tide Studio Active HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 400 ml uploaded by Crissy L.

BY TIDE

Tide Studio Active is a liquid laundry detergent created especially for the technical fabrics in your wardrobe, including clothes like activewear, yoga pants, athleisure wear, premium workout clothes and other sports gear., Tide Studio Active HE liquid laundry detergent gives you the great Tide clean you know and love while caring for the special needs of your workout gear’s most advanced fabrics. Whether you’re going to the gym or the beach, or just heading out in your favorite sportswear, you need to feel that your clothes are at their best. This is why the textile experts at Tide Studio have developed a tailor-made Fiber iD approach to cleaning and caring for your fashion. Using this scientific Fiber iD approach, Tide Studio Active gives special care to technical fabrics, lifting and washing away body oils and sweat to help keep your favorite activewear at its high-performance best. With an energetic blend of sweet, astringent scents enhanced by a rich, nectarous base, keep your activewear fresh with Tide Studio Active. , Want the same for your delicates, contrasting patterns or rugged denim? Take a look at the rest of the Tide Studio Collection's new laundry detergents. see more...

Crissy L.
Brilliant idea from Tide my kids sport clothes are the worst could never get that sweat smell out of them. Now Tide has sent an angle lol. Love how the NEW Tide Studio Collection lifts and washes away any oils sweat keeping my kids active wear at its high performance.
Cindy M.
Temecula
I have been using Tide since I started doing my own laundry when I was a teenager.  My mom used it so I started using it.  No cons!!  It's the only laundry detergent that I use.  It doesn't compare with any other.  It's in a class all on it's own.  I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Tracy N.
Tide makes very good products. They clean we'll take out everyday stains for the most part tide does a good job. Depending on where I shop the prices are a little high but still affordable. They have a large  selection of products so you are sure to find what you need . I love tide
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
I love tide pods because thye are easy to use and there is no guess work when it comes to how much you need to put in each load of laundry, it is simple because you put one in and your done! lilove it so much
Sharon K.
Carlisle, PA
I went back to Tide since they started making the Pods. My mother always used Tide. It's a God send for people that live in apts like me.No more lugging those heavy bottles up and down the stairs. It might be a little more expensive but it cleans well.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
This stuff gets the sweat and grime out of my workout clothes. I have never found another brand that will make all of my gym clothes (and bags!) smell like new again until tide studio active. Highly recommend.
Lilly I.
Renton, WA
Everybody in our family loves clean clothes just like any other normal human beings. Those pods are just right for that. They smell great and it's a really good deal for how much they come in a pack. I would definitely say that in use them most commonly.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA
tide vivid white is in my opinion the best thing to use when you have whites to clean and children that really test your cleaner tide wins every time it's price is affordable and when I see it on sale I stock up I would tell anyone who asked to get some
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY
Tide is the only way to go. It makes your clothes fresh and smell great. It evens make your clothes softer. It's most definitely worth the price and it's affordable. So, no cons about it. It's great and my whole family uses it.
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
My favorite Laundry Detergent is Tide any type. My mother will only use Tide products and she will always say is the best detergent of all time. She has been using Tide for over 40yrs.