Tide Studio Active HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 400 ml uploaded by Crissy L.

BY TIDE

Tide Studio Active is a liquid laundry detergent created especially for the technical fabrics in your wardrobe, including clothes like activewear, yoga pants, athleisure wear, premium workout clothes and other sports gear., Tide Studio Active HE liquid laundry detergent gives you the great Tide clean you know and love while caring for the special needs of your workout gear’s most advanced fabrics. Whether you’re going to the gym or the beach, or just heading out in your favorite sportswear, you need to feel that your clothes are at their best. This is why the textile experts at Tide Studio have developed a tailor-made Fiber iD approach to cleaning and caring for your fashion. Using this scientific Fiber iD approach, Tide Studio Active gives special care to technical fabrics, lifting and washing away body oils and sweat to help keep your favorite activewear at its high-performance best. With an energetic blend of sweet, astringent scents enhanced by a rich, nectarous base, keep your activewear fresh with Tide Studio Active. , Want the same for your delicates, contrasting patterns or rugged denim? Take a look at the rest of the Tide Studio Collection's new laundry detergents. see more...

yvette s.
yvette s.
Richmond, CA
tide vivid white is in my opinion the best thing to use when you have whites to clean and children that really test your cleaner tide wins every time it's price is affordable and when I see it on sale I stock up I would tell anyone who asked to get some
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Greenup, KY
Tide is the only way to go. It makes your clothes fresh and smell great. It evens make your clothes softer. It's most definitely worth the price and it's affordable. So, no cons about it. It's great and my whole family uses it.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Amazing product it is great I love it and I highly recommend it to everyone love love love
leaves a good scent on clothing and manages to get pretty dirty first time you use it and is satisfied
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
My favorite Laundry Detergent is Tide any type. My mother will only use Tide products and she will always say is the best detergent of all time. She has been using Tide for over 40yrs.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
I like using the HE liquid laundry detergents and I have a hard time finding them. I love the smell of tide. This really cleans my clothes well. They are so fresh after the wash.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Minneapolis, MN
We have the large Tide from Costco that is for HE washers. It seems to work well with our washing machine. Never had any issues with the detergent.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This detergent works very well. My clothes were clean, fresh smelling, and just as bright of color as when I bought them. I highly recommend it.
I dindtt like it i prefer the other detergent, i feel liquid detergent go so fast and i was so high (cost, money) sorry mi english was so baad
Grettel R.
Grettel R.
Orlando, FL
AWESOME FOR STAINS really I use it all the time and it is magical haha I recommend it to everyone I know
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
I always have something going on with my clothes there always a stain on if n this really cleans ot off