BY TIDE

Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY

Tide Stain Release might just be the best thing since Tide! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

It's meant to be used in addition to your normal laundry detergent, and it works wonders to remove all of those tough stains that I normally would have pre-treated or even tried to bleach out. I really love the individual use pacs, though they have a liquid version and even a powder version if you prefer that. It definitely works way better than Oxyclean AND you won't accidentally bleach your dark items like you sometimes do with Oxyclean!

I greatly recommend this product for all of your tough stains, and even just really dirty laundry.
Tomás R.
This alquemical witchery is of unspeakable power. I fear the day when I trully realize where all that cleaning power comes from, for it must be devilish in essense. As a careless bachelor this product, blessed it be, is absolutely fantastic. I will continue to use it even if it starts requiering some sort of blood sacrifice to keep working.
Cristy J.
Surprise, AZ
I am very pleased with Tide Stain Release Pods. They work great. They get out all of our stains and leave our clothes looking great.  I really like that they are premeasured. My husband and kids can do the laundry easily without having to read how much to put in or add a separate color safe bleach. The small added cost over detergent that must be measured is minuscule for the results delivered. Clothes come out perfect every time!
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
These pods are so convenient and are very effective and fighting tough stains. They leave you right clothes super clean and boost the color of the clothing. Pods are always a bit more pricey than liquid but totally worth it to me. Definitely recommend.
Kelly S.
I love using Tide, the only brand I will actually use. The o my Down side is it can leave a grease stain or patch on my clothing if you do not have enough water in the wash. It is affordable and you can find it at all major stores which is convient. I would tell everyone to buy this product, just heads about about water level!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I’d like to add a scoop of this in every load for extra strength stain removing. I feel it’s highly effective when I don’t use it I notice a huge difference. It is a very affordable and it’s worth a try I think you should see it for your own eyes. Highly recommend it to others!
Roxanne M.
His works well if you are able to let you clothes soak and set for at least 15 minutes.   Or have a soak cycle on you washer.   Very effective if you let it soak.  If you just run a normal load of clothes through the same normal cycle, you will not get the best results.
Misty H.
My boyfriend works outside so I like to buy decent products to keep his clothes as clean as possible.  Don't know if I would use the product on everyday clothes, I do like for his work clothes.  I feel like the product is affordable and would recommend.
Mashanna F.
This product works so well I love it! I think that more people should use it. It makes my clothing very fresh and takes off all stains! There were a few disappointing parts, some food stains didn't come off. I 100% recommend this product, it works so well!
Bailey T.
Soda Springs , ID
Great product to use for cleaning your clothes. Very simple to use all you have to do is throw in one or two tablets without having to deal with the mess of getting the soap every where. Affordable to buy and I would recommend it to others to purchase.