BY TIDE #18 in Stain Remover

Stains Out. No Doubt. Tide Stain Release works with your detergent to target and help remove fresh and dried stains, right in the wash. Good for all colors, fabrics and loads Works on a variety of tough, everyday stains Contains no Phosphate Made in USA

Sophia R.
Northport
Tide stain release liquid smells like home! It's great for those tough stains that my husband always leaves in his shirt after grease food or getting dirty outside. It can sometimes be alittle expensive. I wish it had more coupons for this product.
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
This used to be my absolute go to stain remover. I would tag team this stain release with Shout to get any stain out. The only problem was I had to soak, and soak, and soak the stain for what seemed like forever. I've since found a much better product that enables me to wash almost immediately and the stain comes out.
Olivia U.
Columbus, OH
whenever I remember to buy this at my local target I am always impressed! I don't even need to presoak what's been stained this guy gets all the work done for me it's awesome!  Plus since it's from tide I know i'm gonna get a deep clean without having to worry about my sensitive skin
Kathryn R.
Minneapolis
I absolutely love this product! Hands down best stain remover I've used before. The only problem is that unlike when it first came out and I could buy it almost anywhere, I can not find it in any retail atore. I thought tide stopped making it until I realized Amazon sold it.
Amanda F.
Winston Salem
The absolute best stain removal treatment that goes straight into the wash! I have ruined so many garments by using cheap diy stain treatments. Then I found this amazing product! So easy to use and I haven't had a bad experience yet.
Amy G.
I've used this product, tide stain remover liquid one time. I completely forgot about this product! I really like it and it smells amazing. I got it when it first came out years ago. I think I will go re-purchase it soon!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love tide their product made my clothing smells really good I bought it at an supermarket and it's good value it last pretty long it's really effective I'm not disappointed and I would recommend this to others
taylor s.
Lakeville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product that was recommended from one of my friends! it takes the stain out nicely and i recommend to others if you have stains that need to be removed. it was very effective the first time i used it.
Fe G.
Very trusty laundry "assistant"! And I love the scent of clothes laundered with it! It gives me a comforted feeling! I buy it from Costco. It is an effective Laundry Detergent.
Andrea P.
This stain remover from Tide works great! I put this on my clothes when I spill makeup, nail polish, or food. This product t is effective and I recommend it to others.