Tide Stain Release Liquid Detergent

by Tide

Stains Out. No Doubt. Tide Stain Release works with your detergent to target and help remove fresh and dried stains, right in the wash. Good for all colors, fabrics and loads Works on a variety of tough, everyday stains Contains no Phosphate Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Stain Release Liquid Detergent!
Kathryn R.
Roseville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this product! Hands down best stain remover I've used before. The only problem is that unlike when it first came out and I could buy it almost anywhere, I can not find it in any retail atore. I thought tide stopped making it until I realized Amazon sold it.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,205 reviews
This isn’t the actual product of tide that I use for laundry stains! I just use regular liquid Tide laundry soap rub some into the stain and put it in the laundry bag. I am so impressed with the way it gets blood stains out. Hubby bleeds 🩸 a lot! You don’t even know the amount of clothing and sheets that tide has saved! 😇
Elizabeth G.
Altoona, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I have used this product before. Just to try it. I have not noticed anything different than the Tide laundry detergent. I have always put tide on the stain and let it sit overnight or until I do laundry again. I have never been disappointed with any kind of Tide product
Sophia R.
Northport
Tide stain release liquid smells like home! It's great for those tough stains that my husband always leaves in his shirt after grease food or getting dirty outside. It can sometimes be alittle expensive. I wish it had more coupons for this product.
Lavanya T.
Edmond, OK
This particular one is a stain remover , I had very bad stains of some curry and this immediately cleaned my stains. Very much useful though it may take 2 washes to remove some really intense stains , works well most of the time.
Marie M.
Cypress, California
I like this for use In my car when my seats get dirty z I can’t stand a dirty car so I’m always Cleaning the seats and.carpet with this! It works great!
Kayely B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I’m a messy person over all any every time o have stains that I thought wouldn’t come out like spaghetti I trust my tide always works
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
3,868 reviews
I am very organized and I like to have everything clean and smell good and these products are necessary for my home
Carlirose G.
Saylorsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband is a mechanic and ride is the only detergent that doesn’t let the colors run and it actually gets the grease and man out lol
Karla E.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
este detergente es muy bueno, me encanta añado poco porque es bastante concentrado y algunos que vienen con suavizarte tmb son muy buenos.

Looking for your answer?