BY TIDE

Tide stain release boost in-wash stain remover pacs 62 ct see more...

Tide Stain Release High Efficiency In-Wash Booster 62 pacs
  • "These work well, but often I have to put two in to make my clothes smell clean when I pull them out." in 2 reviews
Michelle M.
These are great. Quick, easy, affordable. and work phenomenally. I love Tide. The only complaint I have is that sometimes we find that there is a blue tint to white clothing or towels, or if it gets poured directly onto clothing and sits for any length of time it will leave a blue stain. I have two very active girls and tide has worked great for stains and everyday dirt. It smells great too. I would recommend trying.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I use tide almost every time I wash laundry. I have only used this version of their product one time but it did the job. As far as stain fighting goes I also add color safe bleach to each load so I can't speak to that.  I would recommend it for families with children because it's a way to get those dirty clothes washed quickly
Emily W.
I am very happy with the tide pods that I use in our high efficiency washer. They have the best smell and take out stains the best. Pretty affordable price at target. I would recommend these pods to other for sure.
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
These puppies are my life saver! Just pop these into the washer and you are good to go!! I don't think there is anything wrong with them they get the job done and smell amazing
Bree C.
Irving, TX
Love this product it works great with the HE washer I love the child proof Ziploc bag zip and I love the fact that they are pods and we can just throw them right in the washer
Jaimee L.
This is a simple produce and very affective produce. You just grab one and toss it in. That easy. A little bit pricey than the liquid but it does its job so I'm happy with it!
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
I love Love Love TIde Boost! I currently use the pods and adding this is a miracle detergent. My husband, is a Marine, and brings home some really nasty nasty stinky stuff to wash and I never have to worry about the items not getting clean. They always turn out amazing! 1 Boost Pod will cover the whole load.
kimberly m.
I use this pod paired with the tide detergent pods and I find the results are great together. Most tough stains come out almost completely and it doesn't leave a weird feeling to the clothes as well. Since its comes in an economy sized container it'll last you months before repurchasing another one.
Amber A.
This has to be my favorite. I accidentally bought it because I thought it was detergent, but man I used it and lo ved it!! It made my clothes smell extra clean and even took out hard stains. Please b uy this and try it! I gurantee you will looooooooooooooove it!
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I REALLY loved using this product! i wish the price was cheaper. i used this for my husbands work clothes (construction worker) and it made them smell nice and look brand new! now i get it when i can.