BY TIDE

Tide stain release high efficiency in-wash booster 28 pacs see more...

Tide Stain Release High Efficiency In-Wash Booster 28 pacs
  • "You have to make sure to put them in at the start of the wash so that they dissolve all the way, otherwise you end up with goo all over your clothes. " in 1 review
  • "They were great I am a college student and used them every time didn't know how many to put but I always put around 2-3 in my machine and my clothes smelled amazing. " in 1 review
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Very handy they are easy to use and small enough to fit in the dorm life really cleans clothes cost little more but worth it. Tide Stain Release High Efficiency In-Wash Booster 28 pacs
Angela K.
algonquin
These pods get the job done, but aren't great. I have noticed lingering stains after using this product and have also noticed some discoloration to specific fabrics. I would likely not purchase these again
Rebecca R.
BALCH SPRINGS, TX
I just use these on my small loads. Dont think it works as much as the liquid detergent. I feel like my loads dont get wash right doesnt really leave a scent as the liquid
Elizabeth E.
I tried these a few times and they did not work for me at all. The little packet got stuck to an article of clothing each time,even with the machine on 2 rinses. I even tried different water temps and its suppose to be for any water temp. All of the white powder was everywhere and the plastic pod stuck to the clothes just opened. It was awful! I tried it a few times because I didn't think they could be this bad and it kept happening. I will never buy this again.
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
I like these. I first tried them because I had a mail-in rebate to try them for free. Now, I always buy them with coupons. If I have stains on clothes in the wash load, I toss one of these on there to freshen them up and really get the clothes clean.

On the downside, I dislike the smell. Also, they can get a bit pricey, and I wonder at the necessity of them. Do they really help? Perhaps they do, perhaps they don't. Makes me feel better using them sometimes at least.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
These work all right, but for the price I would rather get something cheaper that I know will work like oxiclean or baking soda. You have to make sure to put them in at the start of the wash so that they dissolve all the way, otherwise you end up with goo all over your clothes.
Ariana G.
Maywood, IL
The pods really make laundry day easy, throw one pod in the washer and all my cloths come out looking clean plus doesn't make my cloths stiff. I also like that it really helps remove the strong odor from the men gym cloths.
brittney p.
Brigantine, NJ
Loveee these laundry pods. They work wonders.y clothes are always clean and smell fresh for . They get the toughest stains out and make laundry easy! I don't buy anything other than these for my laundry!
David D.
Kennewick, WA
We get these with free and gentle and they work great. They seem to last longer then liquids because you are not pouring into much. Everything is portioned out for you.
Alletse A.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I tried these because they were free. I don't really see a difference when I use these from when I don't. They seem kinda unnecessary. I will not be buying these.
Amy G.
How efficient are these for stains?