BY TIDE

This in-wash booster removes tough stains the 1st time, while being free of dyes and perfumes. Just add Tide Stain Release to your wash along with any detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you. see more...

Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
There are my favorite when it comes to doing laundry! They get my clothes clean every time and smell great- the clothes hold the scent for quite a while. These are a great price for how long they will last you. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Joel G.
Stockton, CA
Love this product leaves your clothes smelling great!!! Love how quick it is just to toss into the wash !! Would definitely purchase again!!! The detergent smell last all day. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Love tide and these pods are fantastic!  I love that all you have to do is just throw one in the laundry and you don't have to do any extra stain removing with sprays beforehand!  They are highly effective and I keep them on hand around the laundry room!
Alana W.
Lynchburg
I was very impressed with the stain fighting power this product gave. I found it very effective in cleaning my clothes as well as leaving a fresh scent. I picked up this product from my local walmart. I would continue to buy this product and I am excited to encourage others to try it.
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Really adds to the power of your detergent and helps get stubborn stains out. Works perfectly with TIDE or any other brand.
Drop one in your HE washer before loading clothes. Then put in your laundry detergent and when the cycles are finished, you won't see
the stains any more. Convenient and effective.
Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
Does a great job when it comes to actually cleaning your clothes and smells great! But I've run into problems with larger loads like bedding, where the pack does not completely dissolve and you're left with a soapy gel mess on a comforter.
Jennifer D.
Statesboro, GA
Loved this product, worked absolutely amazing. Always turn to Tide, and Downy is my fav scent. These packets were a total plus. Price wasn't too bad either, especially if you're a couponer like myself and can get some for cheap!!
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I love the simplicity of Tide pods. My only compliant is once a pod didn't dissolve all the way and was just stuck on a sheet so I had to throw it in the wash again but nothing was ruined or anything. I use these everyday!
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
Tide pods are awesome. And it’s mess free and don’t have to worry about spilling detergent or getting it in your hands. Especially useful if you have to take your laundry to have it done or have to cart it somewhere
larry w.
Summit
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work really good. With 3 kids, you can guarantee that there is always stains. Well, after searching for a pod to actually remove stains I finally found that in this product.