BY TIDE

This new in-wash booster helps remove tough stains the 1st time. Just add Tide Stain Release to your wash along with your regular detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you.

Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Love tide and these pods are fantastic!  I love that all you have to do is just throw one in the laundry and you don't have to do any extra stain removing with sprays beforehand!  They are highly effective and I keep them on hand around the laundry room!
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Love this product leaves your clothes smelling great!!! Love how quick it is just to toss into the wash !! Would definitely purchase again!!! The detergent smell last all day. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer D.
Statesboro, GA
Loved this product, worked absolutely amazing. Always turn to Tide, and Downy is my fav scent. These packets were a total plus. Price wasn't too bad either, especially if you're a couponer like myself and can get some for cheap!!
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I love the simplicity of Tide pods. My only compliant is once a pod didn't dissolve all the way and was just stuck on a sheet so I had to throw it in the wash again but nothing was ruined or anything. I use these everyday!
Nina A.
I use tide all the time and absolutely love it. My clothes are so clean, fresh, and leave them feeling great on my skin. I use one pod for a regular load and for heavy loads I use two so it can really clean everything.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Everyone in my family is guilty of getting stains on their clothes. When I use tide I feel like our clothes are getting as clean as possible I also like how the clothes are scented like to charge it when they're done.
Chayana B.
Tallahassee , FL
I love using these pods to wash my clothes. They are easy to use. You just choose however many you need based on the size of the load and you turn on your washer. Not measuring no messes.
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Easy to throw in no measuring. A little pricier than traditional detergent but worth it for convenience. Sometimes the outer shell can not fill dissolve and stick to your clothing.
larry w.
Summit
These work really good. With 3 kids, you can guarantee that there is always stains. Well, after searching for a pod to actually remove stains I finally found that in this product.
Allison B.
Blanco, NM
My daughter and i both have sensitive skin & break out easily from almoat anything. Having me break out is one thinf but when my daughter started breaking out all over her body where clothes touched her skin (where her diaper touched there was no rash) so we switched laundry soap, stopped using scent boosters & thankfully this tide stain release is gentle on her skin!