BY TIDE #25 in Stain Remover

This in-wash booster removes tough stains the 1st time, while being free of dyes and perfumes. just add tide stain release to your wash along with any detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you.

Camila S.
For me this works great. I tend to forget to spray stains and if I do, it is Right before I put them in the washer, such as..loading the washer, see a stain, spray and drop in washer, no waiting.
Not so great for getting anything out that way. :( Also, husband had a stroke 21 yrs ago and likes to do his own laundry, but he only has one hand that works so hard to measure and keep his balance. I have this, a drop in det., and dryer bar. He no longer needs to measure anything. Now if only something that folds, irons, and puts away. lol (watched to much of the jetsons as a kid.)
Yes it has a smell, a nice one. Sice I do not wear perfume, I kind of like to have things make my cloths, and while washing/drying, my house, smell good. So I want the scent.
Vivian M.
These pods are amazing! They are so convenient and make everything much quicker! I would say the price is a good point because of the time you save. You literally grab one, put it in your load with your clothes and you’re good to go ! Did I mention they smell awesome? Well they do! Totally recommend
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I love having these packs on hand for when I am not available to do laundry the simplicity of them makes it easier for others to do their own laundry and don't have to worry about to much or little soap being used, your clothing will smell amazing after using this product as well!
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love tide and it is great for sensitive skin- always gets the stains out and leaves my clothes smelling great! Price is as to be expected for Tide products, very effective! Would recommend to anyone and would buy again. The only detergent I have found that works well for me.
Sophia S.
Cape Canaveral
I was consistently getting a skin irritation every time I would use other fragranced products. Then I switched to this tide dye free pod product and I have not had any skin irritation since! Highly recommend especially the sensitive skin goers!
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
We love these around our house !! Super convenient and does the job well!! Keep away from kids though these look super fun for the little ones and they are obviously dangerous
Tina E.
Convenient size to toss in washer. Does a great job with cleaning get stains out no scent to them. Price is on average with liquid detergent.  I have purchased again and again a staple in my home
Taylor K.
I use these for my baby's clothes since there's no perfumes or dyes. I don't have to worry about him having an allergic reaction with these. The pods are definitely my favorite form of detergent. These get out the tough stains the very first time!
Abby G.
Vivian, LA
I haven't tried these yet, but I love Tide! This is an awesome idea. We use the pop in detergent now, so it only makes sense to do the same with stain remover!
Michelle R.
Weeki Wachee
I love these little pods. So convenient and simple. No mess. And the bags come with added security so your little ones stay safe. Awesome product.