Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Works amazing if your very active or sweat more
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Love to use the tide sport for my clothes! it helps take away the greasy smell from my work clothes and the scent really stays on my clothes for a while!
Reina S.
As a regular detergent this product works fine. It works well, and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. However, look elsewhere if you are buying this to wash your running, biking,or workout clothes. I've tested this various times. The first time I washed my running clothes after I came back from a business trip. The crotch and under arm area still smelled and I had to rewash the clothes. The second and third time, I washed my clothes right after I came from a run. The results were disappointing. The clothes didn't smell clean. There was still a "hint" of sweat. For now I'll stick to my regular detergent. Again, it works fine on regular laundry, it just doesn't do the job on dri-fit clothes that are used for running, biking, etc.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
This detergent gets my clothes clean, but I don't see any noticeable difference between this Tide and any other version of Tide. There is a distinct smell, but I actually think it's less scented than the lavender or mountain spring versions.
Jennifer C.
Ankeny, IA
Of all the Tide products I have tried, this one has the strongest scent and the longest-lasting scent. I do not use dryer sheets or any other product that is scented when doing laundry and have found that clothes washed with Tide plus Febreze smell wonderful for weeks after. As for stains, I have yet to find a detergent that works as well as Tide does in my HE washer. I love that such a small amount of Tide can clean my clothing better than a full cap of any competitor brand.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Ok detergent. Gets the job done. However I've used cheaper brands that have worked just as good
Brittany B.
I love tide and i love Febreze so this is just perfect. Smells so good. Great product.
Jennifer S.
We've been using Tide Sport for years now and there's no other detergent we would consider. It keeps clothes smelling fresh and looking clean.
chloe H.
Fair pricing, good scents, great results with multiple forms and always love the samples!!!
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I use these for my working out clothes i love the smell tide leaves it makes want to just smell my clothes like one of those weird Febreze commercials
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash