Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to giv...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am lo...6 Answers
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Ok detergent. Gets the job done. However I've used cheaper brands that have worked just as good
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ankeny, IA
Of all the Tide products I have tried, this one has the strongest scent and the longest-lasting scent. I do not use dryer sheets or any other product that is scented when doing laundry and have found that clothes washed with Tide plus Febreze smell wonderful for weeks after. As for stains, I have yet to find a detergent that works as well as Tide does in my HE washer. I love that such a small amount of Tide can clean my clothing better than a full cap of any competitor brand.
Lei M.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
This detergent gets my clothes clean, but I don't see any noticeable difference between this Tide and any other version of Tide. There is a distinct smell, but I actually think it's less scented than the lavender or mountain spring versions.
Reina S.
Reina S.
As a regular detergent this product works fine. It works well, and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. However, look elsewhere if you are buying this to wash your running, biking,or workout clothes. I've tested this various times. The first time I washed my running clothes after I came back from a business trip. The crotch and under arm area still smelled and I had to rewash the clothes. The second and third time, I washed my clothes right after I came from a run. The results were disappointing. The clothes didn't smell clean. There was still a "hint" of sweat. For now I'll stick to my regular detergent. Again, it works fine on regular laundry, it just doesn't do the job on dri-fit clothes that are used for running, biking, etc.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Love to use the tide sport for my clothes! it helps take away the greasy smell from my work clothes and the scent really stays on my clothes for a while!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Works amazing if your very active or sweat more
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Richmond, TX
I only use this tide.. With 4 kids and 3 of them all in sports.. Gets their clothes and uniforms smelling fresh!!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
I swear by this stuff! We have 2 very athletic teens and my husband and I workout regularly as well. The Sport version of Tide's liquid detergent leaves our clothes smelling super fresh and clean.
Saira R.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I use these for my working out clothes i love the smell tide leaves it makes want to just smell my clothes like one of those weird Febreze commercials
chloe H.
Fair pricing, good scents, great results with multiple forms and always love the samples!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?