Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to giv...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am lo...6 Answers
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This tide sport is great for this kids or even mens clothes even if their not in sports . my son gets grass stained while playing outside and this gets the stains right out.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love to use this detergent when washing my running/workout clothes. It really gets the sweaty smell out and my clothes feel so fresh after they're washed.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
This is my go to detergent. It washes well, and I've never had it bleach any of my clothes as I've had with other detergents and it comes out smelling fresh and happy every time!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Love love love how this tide leave my kids clothing looking nice and bright and smelling so good.....
ASHLEY M.
ASHLEY M.
I think all detergents work well as long as they don't affect my skin and make me itchy and dry. And smelling good is important too.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Saint Paul, MN
I ended up having an allergic reaction (breaking out in hives and bad rash) to this laundry detergent. it has an extremely strong scent that smells good but is way overpowering. it cleaned my clothes well but i cannot use it because of the smell. I would not suggest to use if you suffer from migraines, are sensitive to smells, and or are allergic to scents.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Norfolk, VA
My boyfriend and I switched to the Tide plus Febreze Sport detergent about a year ago and I can't imagine using any other brand. We both work out and with our old detergent I could never tell if our clothes were really clean. My boyfriend sweats a lot when we are at the gym and with Tide plus Febreze Sport it's like his clothes are brand new after each wash. I love it!
MichaeLina C.
MichaeLina C.
Merced, CA
I had purchased this particular detergent because I have always been a Tide fan, but unfortunately, my children and I both had an allergic reaction to it....and my father had an Asthma attack due to the overly powerful perfume used in it. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer S.
We've been using Tide Sport for years now and there's no other detergent we would consider. It keeps clothes smelling fresh and looking clean.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love tide and i love Febreze so this is just perfect. Smells so good. Great product.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Santa Clarita, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?