Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Ashley C.
Love how tide leaves my clothes smelling fresh. I never have to worry if it will get a stain out or not!
Alexis R.
Best of the tide brand! I love the pods but this doesn't come in them! Boo! However, my moms bf and my dads clothea get gross, greasy and smelly at work and this tide cuts all of that right out! Its amazing
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have 2 dogs, 2 boys and my hubby, so clothes FUNK UP!!!! I need a powerful laundry detergent that is allergen friendly (all have sensitive skin) and this does the trick. I love the smell of Febreze and the cleaning power of Tide. This does wonders for my laundry and the smell.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This has to be my fav detergents. I really love how great the smell is and not only does it smell great after washed, but the smell lasts. I do think that they smell would be a bit strong for some, but I just think it is perfect. They always have sales and coupons for this product as well, which is a bonus!
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm a tide user and love every product. This one however with the fabreeze sport tends to be a little powerful in the smell department. You don't want to use to little in fear of the clothes not getting completely cleaned, but to much and our clothes are overwhelmed with the fabreeze smell. I prefer lighter smells, but this is great for my husbands icky work clothes, and my sons stinky baseball uniform.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Great smell!!! It lingers all day, which I love. Not sure about the 'sport' advertisement of this product because it wasn't able to get rid of fresh grass stains off jeans.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
I love how it smells and how long the smell lasts. I feel like I'm in a Febreze commercial when I'm wearing my clothes which are washed in these
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Have 3 sons and so ummm well that should tell you everything. I love this. It gets all of that funky smell out of their clothes. Everything is fresh and clean.
Tatum H.
West Monroe, LA
This works great for smells! I use it especially for my running clothes, and it really helps bring them back to freshness after a run.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love love Tide it's smell great and smell last long even doe you wear same cloth 3 time in roll it's still have smell tide love this product :-)
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash