Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have 2 dogs, 2 boys and my hubby, so clothes FUNK UP!!!! I need a powerful laundry detergent that is allergen friendly (all have sensitive skin) and this does the trick. I love the smell of Febreze and the cleaning power of Tide. This does wonders for my laundry and the smell.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This has to be my fav detergents. I really love how great the smell is and not only does it smell great after washed, but the smell lasts. I do think that they smell would be a bit strong for some, but I just think it is perfect. They always have sales and coupons for this product as well, which is a bonus!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Best of the tide brand! I love the pods but this doesn't come in them! Boo! However, my moms bf and my dads clothea get gross, greasy and smelly at work and this tide cuts all of that right out! Its amazing
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
This helps keep my daughter's sports clothes from being nasty! They are clean as can be and smell so good.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Austin, TX
There is something wrong with this detergent. I used it for about two weeks and my clothes felt strange, like the detergent wasn't rinsing out as well. My back and chest broke out in a strange red hive-like rash, as did two of my children. The scent is really strong and lingers as a sour smell, not pleasant. I changed back to my old detergent and the rashes disappeared.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I like using for my fiancés work clothes. They're extra smelly and this makes them fresh and cleans great
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
If you like and can handle strong scents and want your clothes to smell good for days, then this is the perfect product for you. However, if you are like myself, and have allergies or sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. It has a very strong smell which triggered my allergies and causes my skin to break out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love how tide leaves my clothes smelling fresh. I never have to worry if it will get a stain out or not!
Kierstin D.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
This is probably one of my favorite detergents of all time. Gets tough stains out, and smells amazing. It is a very strong smell which is why I like it. If you're looking for something with a subtle scent then this probably isn't for you! I like the fact that it also has a fabric softener included as well. Great product!
Tide Sport has a strong, chemical perfumery smell and it makes me have a headache and a runny nose. When someone who is wearing clothes washed in it has sat on my chair, it makes me wheeze and I've never had asthma. I have to clean the fabric and the smell doesn't really come out. I can't get away from it because the fragrance sticks to chairs, booths at restaurants, beds and couches in motels, my clothes after I have sat in a chair or booth after someone who has washed their clothes in it has sat there. It is toxic stuff and should be reformulated so that I and many others could regain our health.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?