Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This tide sport is great for this kids or even mens clothes even if their not in sports . my son gets grass stained while playing outside and this gets the stains right out.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Have 3 sons and so ummm well that should tell you everything. I love this. It gets all of that funky smell out of their clothes. Everything is fresh and clean.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Great smell!!! It lingers all day, which I love. Not sure about the 'sport' advertisement of this product because it wasn't able to get rid of fresh grass stains off jeans.
Tide Sport has a strong, chemical perfumery smell and it makes me have a headache and a runny nose. When someone who is wearing clothes washed in it has sat on my chair, it makes me wheeze and I've never had asthma. I have to clean the fabric and the smell doesn't really come out. I can't get away from it because the fragrance sticks to chairs, booths at restaurants, beds and couches in motels, my clothes after I have sat in a chair or booth after someone who has washed their clothes in it has sat there. It is toxic stuff and should be reformulated so that I and many others could regain our health.
Alicia P.
If you like and can handle strong scents and want your clothes to smell good for days, then this is the perfect product for you. However, if you are like myself, and have allergies or sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. It has a very strong smell which triggered my allergies and causes my skin to break out.
Emily B.
I love to use this detergent when washing my running/workout clothes. It really gets the sweaty smell out and my clothes feel so fresh after they're washed.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love love Tide it's smell great and smell last long even doe you wear same cloth 3 time in roll it's still have smell tide love this product :-)
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
Tide is my all time favorite , the smell lasts so long after the wash it’s just great and for someone who does sports and sweats this one is even better !
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love to use the tide sport for my clothes! it helps take away the greasy smell from my work clothes and the scent really stays on my clothes for a while!
Corey L.
Granby, CT
This laundry detergent is the best smelling! My husband and I have been using it for years and it leaves the clothes smelling amazing! (Also clean)
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash