Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Emily B.
I love to use this detergent when washing my running/workout clothes. It really gets the sweaty smell out and my clothes feel so fresh after they're washed.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This tide sport is great for this kids or even mens clothes even if their not in sports . my son gets grass stained while playing outside and this gets the stains right out.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
This is probably one of my favorite detergents of all time. Gets tough stains out, and smells amazing. It is a very strong smell which is why I like it. If you're looking for something with a subtle scent then this probably isn't for you! I like the fact that it also has a fabric softener included as well. Great product!
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I like using for my fiancés work clothes. They're extra smelly and this makes them fresh and cleans great
Allison H.
Austin, TX
There is something wrong with this detergent. I used it for about two weeks and my clothes felt strange, like the detergent wasn't rinsing out as well. My back and chest broke out in a strange red hive-like rash, as did two of my children. The scent is really strong and lingers as a sour smell, not pleasant. I changed back to my old detergent and the rashes disappeared.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
This helps keep my daughter's sports clothes from being nasty! They are clean as can be and smell so good.
Alicia P.
If you like and can handle strong scents and want your clothes to smell good for days, then this is the perfect product for you. However, if you are like myself, and have allergies or sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. It has a very strong smell which triggered my allergies and causes my skin to break out.
kitty O.
I like that Tide does really work. Have 3 kids and after a long day outside playing there clothes are very dirty and then i use Tide and bye bye dirty clothes. Like that it has the fabreeze scent .I have been using this brand for a long time. Love it.
Jillian S.
Kimberly , ID
This is the only detergent we buy anymore. I love the strong smell - I can go an entire day in the same socks, from work to the gym and take those socks off and still smell the delightful scent of this detergent! It cleans very well and keeps bright clothes bright with no fading. An all around good product!
Alyssa F.
My absolute favorite laundry detergent! It leaves a great, clean fresh scent while doing an amazing job of getting out even the toughest odors.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash