Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Bought a bottle of this the other day just to see is it was really any different than the regular stuff. It smells really nice and did get some of the stink out of my workout clothes but I don't usually use a liquid detergent so it's a bit of a curve.
Jennifer C.
Ankeny, IA
Of all the Tide products I have tried, this one has the strongest scent and the longest-lasting scent. I do not use dryer sheets or any other product that is scented when doing laundry and have found that clothes washed with Tide plus Febreze smell wonderful for weeks after. As for stains, I have yet to find a detergent that works as well as Tide does in my HE washer. I love that such a small amount of Tide can clean my clothing better than a full cap of any competitor brand.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This has to be my fav detergents. I really love how great the smell is and not only does it smell great after washed, but the smell lasts. I do think that they smell would be a bit strong for some, but I just think it is perfect. They always have sales and coupons for this product as well, which is a bonus!
Alexis R.
Best of the tide brand! I love the pods but this doesn't come in them! Boo! However, my moms bf and my dads clothea get gross, greasy and smelly at work and this tide cuts all of that right out! Its amazing
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I have 2 dogs, 2 boys and my hubby, so clothes FUNK UP!!!! I need a powerful laundry detergent that is allergen friendly (all have sensitive skin) and this does the trick. I love the smell of Febreze and the cleaning power of Tide. This does wonders for my laundry and the smell.
kitty O.
I like that Tide does really work. Have 3 kids and after a long day outside playing there clothes are very dirty and then i use Tide and bye bye dirty clothes. Like that it has the fabreeze scent .I have been using this brand for a long time. Love it.
MichaeLina C.
Merced, CA
I had purchased this particular detergent because I have always been a Tide fan, but unfortunately, my children and I both had an allergic reaction to it....and my father had an Asthma attack due to the overly powerful perfume used in it. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
I swear by this stuff! We have 2 very athletic teens and my husband and I workout regularly as well. The Sport version of Tide's liquid detergent leaves our clothes smelling super fresh and clean.
Lei M.
Honolulu, HI
This detergent gets my clothes clean, but I don't see any noticeable difference between this Tide and any other version of Tide. There is a distinct smell, but I actually think it's less scented than the lavender or mountain spring versions.
Taylor W.
This is my go to detergent. It washes well, and I've never had it bleach any of my clothes as I've had with other detergents and it comes out smelling fresh and happy every time!
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash