Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Ankeny, IA
Of all the Tide products I have tried, this one has the strongest scent and the longest-lasting scent. I do not use dryer sheets or any other product that is scented when doing laundry and have found that clothes washed with Tide plus Febreze smell wonderful for weeks after. As for stains, I have yet to find a detergent that works as well as Tide does in my HE washer. I love that such a small amount of Tide can clean my clothing better than a full cap of any competitor brand.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Ok detergent. Gets the job done. However I've used cheaper brands that have worked just as good
Brittany B.
I love tide and i love Febreze so this is just perfect. Smells so good. Great product.
Jennifer S.
We've been using Tide Sport for years now and there's no other detergent we would consider. It keeps clothes smelling fresh and looking clean.
MichaeLina C.
Merced, CA
I had purchased this particular detergent because I have always been a Tide fan, but unfortunately, my children and I both had an allergic reaction to it....and my father had an Asthma attack due to the overly powerful perfume used in it. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Frances M.
Norfolk, VA
My boyfriend and I switched to the Tide plus Febreze Sport detergent about a year ago and I can't imagine using any other brand. We both work out and with our old detergent I could never tell if our clothes were really clean. My boyfriend sweats a lot when we are at the gym and with Tide plus Febreze Sport it's like his clothes are brand new after each wash. I love it!
Alyssa K.
Saint Paul, MN
I ended up having an allergic reaction (breaking out in hives and bad rash) to this laundry detergent. it has an extremely strong scent that smells good but is way overpowering. it cleaned my clothes well but i cannot use it because of the smell. I would not suggest to use if you suffer from migraines, are sensitive to smells, and or are allergic to scents.
ASHLEY M.
I think all detergents work well as long as they don't affect my skin and make me itchy and dry. And smelling good is important too.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Love love love how this tide leave my kids clothing looking nice and bright and smelling so good.....
Taylor W.
This is my go to detergent. It washes well, and I've never had it bleach any of my clothes as I've had with other detergents and it comes out smelling fresh and happy every time!
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash