Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY
The best detergent for strong smells. Doesn't matter if it is sweat, oil, or pet smells, this is the one detergent that works everytime!
Inez J.
Inez J.
I love the sport tide it smells great!! Plus I think I'm cool cause I'm cleaning my workout cloths with sport tide LOL
Baobai T.
Baobai T.
I like using tide, it cleans my clothing and leaves my clothes smelling really good and clean.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
I love the way this tide smells however it stains your light colored clothing. We don't own a lot of white clothing except for socks & underclothing so we mix it all together... Well if this detergent touches the light colored clothing it stains it forever! We not have stained tanks, socks and white tees. Only bought it cause it was on sale.... Never again!
Emelina H.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love love Tide it's smell great and smell last long even doe you wear same cloth 3 time in roll it's still have smell tide love this product :-)
Tatum S.
Tatum S.
West Monroe, LA
This works great for smells! I use it especially for my running clothes, and it really helps bring them back to freshness after a run.
Akron, OH
Have 3 sons and so ummm well that should tell you everything. I love this. It gets all of that funky smell out of their clothes. Everything is fresh and clean.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Bradenton, FL
I love how it smells and how long the smell lasts. I feel like I'm in a Febreze commercial when I'm wearing my clothes which are washed in these
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Great smell!!! It lingers all day, which I love. Not sure about the 'sport' advertisement of this product because it wasn't able to get rid of fresh grass stains off jeans.
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm a tide user and love every product. This one however with the fabreeze sport tends to be a little powerful in the smell department. You don't want to use to little in fear of the clothes not getting completely cleaned, but to much and our clothes are overwhelmed with the fabreeze smell. I prefer lighter smells, but this is great for my husbands icky work clothes, and my sons stinky baseball uniform.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?