Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to giv...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am lo...6 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
My absolute favorite laundry detergent! It leaves a great, clean fresh scent while doing an amazing job of getting out even the toughest odors.
Selina S.
Selina S.
Maricopa, AZ
The best smelling. We wont use any other soap to wash our clothes. They smell fresh for a long time
Monique S.
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Tide Sport has such an amazing scent unlike any other I have tried in a detergent.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Tide is the only laundry detergent brand I have found that really helps get the stains out of my husband's work clothes. So, strong enough to handle that mess, but gentle enough for me to throw the baby's clothes in the same wash and her skin doesn't freak out. Plus, everything smells really good!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I usually use tide but ever since I have been going to the gym lately i felt like the regular tide was not cutting it. I bought this just a week ago and i can immediately tell the difference between my gym close washed with regular tide and my gym clothes washed with the sports tide.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Works great for getting clothes really clean! Gets the yucky armpit smell out and makes it fresh and clean! I am really impressed with how well this works even when other detergents leave the smell behind.
Lili R.
Lili R.
Katy
This really works! My boyfriend always comes home from the gym or playing basket ball smelling sweaty and gross. This detergent really gets deep in cleans the clothes and keeps them smelling great!
kitty O.
kitty O.
I like that Tide does really work. Have 3 kids and after a long day outside playing there clothes are very dirty and then i use Tide and bye bye dirty clothes. Like that it has the fabreeze scent .I have been using this brand for a long time. Love it.
Corey L.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
This laundry detergent is the best smelling! My husband and I have been using it for years and it leaves the clothes smelling amazing! (Also clean)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bryceville
Helps keep my sweating boys clothes smelling freasha no clean . It takes a little bit more for those extra sweaty clothes but it smells GREAT
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?