Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
This is probably one of my favorite detergents of all time. Gets tough stains out, and smells amazing. It is a very strong smell which is why I like it. If you're looking for something with a subtle scent then this probably isn't for you! I like the fact that it also has a fabric softener included as well. Great product!
Jillian S.
Kimberly , ID
This is the only detergent we buy anymore. I love the strong smell - I can go an entire day in the same socks, from work to the gym and take those socks off and still smell the delightful scent of this detergent! It cleans very well and keeps bright clothes bright with no fading. An all around good product!
Rachel D.
Me and my brother played multiple sports and while our sweaty uniforms got washed, the smell lingered. With this detergent, our clothes get clean and smell great. its almost like you can't tell they were ever worn. i definitely recommend to anyone with athletes of those whose are active.
Tide Sport has a strong, chemical perfumery smell and it makes me have a headache and a runny nose. When someone who is wearing clothes washed in it has sat on my chair, it makes me wheeze and I've never had asthma. I have to clean the fabric and the smell doesn't really come out. I can't get away from it because the fragrance sticks to chairs, booths at restaurants, beds and couches in motels, my clothes after I have sat in a chair or booth after someone who has washed their clothes in it has sat there. It is toxic stuff and should be reformulated so that I and many others could regain our health.
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm a tide user and love every product. This one however with the fabreeze sport tends to be a little powerful in the smell department. You don't want to use to little in fear of the clothes not getting completely cleaned, but to much and our clothes are overwhelmed with the fabreeze smell. I prefer lighter smells, but this is great for my husbands icky work clothes, and my sons stinky baseball uniform.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not going to lie, I sweat a lot and I smell terrible after I work out. I have had problems with detergents in the past that don't fully get out the smell. This detergent removed all odors and left a really pleasant smell after it was washed! I definitely recommend this detergent!
Allison H.
Austin, TX
There is something wrong with this detergent. I used it for about two weeks and my clothes felt strange, like the detergent wasn't rinsing out as well. My back and chest broke out in a strange red hive-like rash, as did two of my children. The scent is really strong and lingers as a sour smell, not pleasant. I changed back to my old detergent and the rashes disappeared.
Frances M.
Norfolk, VA
My boyfriend and I switched to the Tide plus Febreze Sport detergent about a year ago and I can't imagine using any other brand. We both work out and with our old detergent I could never tell if our clothes were really clean. My boyfriend sweats a lot when we are at the gym and with Tide plus Febreze Sport it's like his clothes are brand new after each wash. I love it!
Staci E.
Saint Marys, PA
I have been using this detergent for about 3 years now, and I will never switch. I love not only the scent of it, but the fact that it lasts for a while after washing. I also love that you only have to use a small amount to get clean, great smelling clothes!
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
I love the way this tide smells however it stains your light colored clothing. We don't own a lot of white clothing except for socks & underclothing so we mix it all together... Well if this detergent touches the light colored clothing it stains it forever! We not have stained tanks, socks and white tees. Only bought it cause it was on sale.... Never again!
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash