Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
Tide Sport has such an amazing scent unlike any other I have tried in a detergent.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Tide is the only laundry detergent brand I have found that really helps get the stains out of my husband's work clothes. So, strong enough to handle that mess, but gentle enough for me to throw the baby's clothes in the same wash and her skin doesn't freak out. Plus, everything smells really good!
Victoria S.
I usually use tide but ever since I have been going to the gym lately i felt like the regular tide was not cutting it. I bought this just a week ago and i can immediately tell the difference between my gym close washed with regular tide and my gym clothes washed with the sports tide.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Works great for getting clothes really clean! Gets the yucky armpit smell out and makes it fresh and clean! I am really impressed with how well this works even when other detergents leave the smell behind.
Lili R.
Katy
This really works! My boyfriend always comes home from the gym or playing basket ball smelling sweaty and gross. This detergent really gets deep in cleans the clothes and keeps them smelling great!
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Working out is so much more fun when you have cute workout clothes. I workout regularly and found that I'm burning through a lot of workout clothes so I wanted to try this Tide. I didn't see any difference when using this detergent compared to the Tide with ferbreeze. I used it only on my workout clothes for a month and no difference. The fragrance didn't really seem like it lasted and I even tried warm versus cold water washes. No difference.
Reina S.
As a regular detergent this product works fine. It works well, and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. However, look elsewhere if you are buying this to wash your running, biking,or workout clothes. I've tested this various times. The first time I washed my running clothes after I came back from a business trip. The crotch and under arm area still smelled and I had to rewash the clothes. The second and third time, I washed my clothes right after I came from a run. The results were disappointing. The clothes didn't smell clean. There was still a "hint" of sweat. For now I'll stick to my regular detergent. Again, it works fine on regular laundry, it just doesn't do the job on dri-fit clothes that are used for running, biking, etc.
kitty O.
I like that Tide does really work. Have 3 kids and after a long day outside playing there clothes are very dirty and then i use Tide and bye bye dirty clothes. Like that it has the fabreeze scent .I have been using this brand for a long time. Love it.
Kierstin D.
Springfield, OR
This is probably one of my favorite detergents of all time. Gets tough stains out, and smells amazing. It is a very strong smell which is why I like it. If you're looking for something with a subtle scent then this probably isn't for you! I like the fact that it also has a fabric softener included as well. Great product!
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
This is the only detergent we buy anymore. I love the strong smell - I can go an entire day in the same socks, from work to the gym and take those socks off and still smell the delightful scent of this detergent! It cleans very well and keeps bright clothes bright with no fading. An all around good product!
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash