Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Courtney B.
About two years ago, I decided that I wanted to lose 100 lbs. I found a dietician and a personal trainer, and started a rigorous routine of daily or twice-daily workouts. I sweated A LOT. My new routine created A LOT of dirty gym clothes. Over the next 18 months, I tried a lot of different things to prevent "locker room" smell from lingering in my gym bag and on my drywick workout gear. Most detergents didn't make a dent. None of the "natural" remedies were even remotely effective. Tide Sport was the only thing that really worked.

The smell can be a little overpowering, but I find that in my high efficiency washer, I only need about 1/8 of a cap to do the trick per load. Anything more and the rinse cycle doesn't get out all of the detergent and my skin gets irritated. And it's also important not to mix fabrics -- I only use this stuff on my synthetic/drywick items, and use a more traditional detergent for cotton gym socks and whatnot. But as long as I make sure to use the right amount, on the right type of fabric, this stuff is great.

Tide Sport is a miracle if you've got lots of dirty, sweaty workout gear.
Suzanne T.
Moosup
The only detergent that keeps our mess fresh!! We have 4 dogs and teenagers runni g rampid in the house, towels get left on the floor, closet, wherever, damp and by the time i track them down.... yuck. One wash and they're fresh, i love this detergent, the scent is clean and not overly perfumey or anything, it stays fresh and even when you pull your clothes out of the drawer a week later, still fresh
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is the best detergent to get rid of that stinky boy smell. My husband is a contractor and is outside all summer working and sweating. His clothes are gross and this makes them fresh and new and ready to go back to work. My boys are typical rough and tumbly and this takes all the dirt and yuck out of their clothes.
Rachel D.
Me and my brother played multiple sports and while our sweaty uniforms got washed, the smell lingered. With this detergent, our clothes get clean and smell great. its almost like you can't tell they were ever worn. i definitely recommend to anyone with athletes of those whose are active.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not going to lie, I sweat a lot and I smell terrible after I work out. I have had problems with detergents in the past that don't fully get out the smell. This detergent removed all odors and left a really pleasant smell after it was washed! I definitely recommend this detergent!
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
This is the only laundry detergent I will ever use! It gets clothes perfectly clean like Tide always does, but with the sport febreeze added, it makes them smell fresh longer. I even notice for the smelly guys who sweat a lot, this detergent even cuts through all of that!
Staci E.
Saint Marys, PA
I have been using this detergent for about 3 years now, and I will never switch. I love not only the scent of it, but the fact that it lasts for a while after washing. I also love that you only have to use a small amount to get clean, great smelling clothes!
Sara S.
Salem, OR
Bought a bottle of this the other day just to see is it was really any different than the regular stuff. It smells really nice and did get some of the stink out of my workout clothes but I don't usually use a liquid detergent so it's a bit of a curve.
Alyssa F.
My absolute favorite laundry detergent! It leaves a great, clean fresh scent while doing an amazing job of getting out even the toughest odors.
Selina S.
Maricopa, AZ
The best smelling. We wont use any other soap to wash our clothes. They smell fresh for a long time
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash