Tide Sport Plus Febreze Freshness Detergent Active Fresh Scent - 60 Loads uploaded by Melissa K.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Sport Febreze® Freshness Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100fl oz (3.12qt) 2.95L. see more...

• Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to g...2 Answers
  • Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am ...6 Answers
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
This is the only laundry detergent I will ever use! It gets clothes perfectly clean like Tide always does, but with the sport febreeze added, it makes them smell fresh longer. I even notice for the smelly guys who sweat a lot, this detergent even cuts through all of that!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Tide is the only laundry detergent brand I have found that really helps get the stains out of my husband's work clothes. So, strong enough to handle that mess, but gentle enough for me to throw the baby's clothes in the same wash and her skin doesn't freak out. Plus, everything smells really good!
Victoria S.
I usually use tide but ever since I have been going to the gym lately i felt like the regular tide was not cutting it. I bought this just a week ago and i can immediately tell the difference between my gym close washed with regular tide and my gym clothes washed with the sports tide.
Courtney B.
About two years ago, I decided that I wanted to lose 100 lbs. I found a dietician and a personal trainer, and started a rigorous routine of daily or twice-daily workouts. I sweated A LOT. My new routine created A LOT of dirty gym clothes. Over the next 18 months, I tried a lot of different things to prevent "locker room" smell from lingering in my gym bag and on my drywick workout gear. Most detergents didn't make a dent. None of the "natural" remedies were even remotely effective. Tide Sport was the only thing that really worked.

The smell can be a little overpowering, but I find that in my high efficiency washer, I only need about 1/8 of a cap to do the trick per load. Anything more and the rinse cycle doesn't get out all of the detergent and my skin gets irritated. And it's also important not to mix fabrics -- I only use this stuff on my synthetic/drywick items, and use a more traditional detergent for cotton gym socks and whatnot. But as long as I make sure to use the right amount, on the right type of fabric, this stuff is great.

Tide Sport is a miracle if you've got lots of dirty, sweaty workout gear.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Works great for getting clothes really clean! Gets the yucky armpit smell out and makes it fresh and clean! I am really impressed with how well this works even when other detergents leave the smell behind.
Lili R.
Katy
This really works! My boyfriend always comes home from the gym or playing basket ball smelling sweaty and gross. This detergent really gets deep in cleans the clothes and keeps them smelling great!
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Working out is so much more fun when you have cute workout clothes. I workout regularly and found that I'm burning through a lot of workout clothes so I wanted to try this Tide. I didn't see any difference when using this detergent compared to the Tide with ferbreeze. I used it only on my workout clothes for a month and no difference. The fragrance didn't really seem like it lasted and I even tried warm versus cold water washes. No difference.
Reina S.
As a regular detergent this product works fine. It works well, and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering. However, look elsewhere if you are buying this to wash your running, biking,or workout clothes. I've tested this various times. The first time I washed my running clothes after I came back from a business trip. The crotch and under arm area still smelled and I had to rewash the clothes. The second and third time, I washed my clothes right after I came from a run. The results were disappointing. The clothes didn't smell clean. There was still a "hint" of sweat. For now I'll stick to my regular detergent. Again, it works fine on regular laundry, it just doesn't do the job on dri-fit clothes that are used for running, biking, etc.
Suzanne T.
Moosup
The only detergent that keeps our mess fresh!! We have 4 dogs and teenagers runni g rampid in the house, towels get left on the floor, closet, wherever, damp and by the time i track them down.... yuck. One wash and they're fresh, i love this detergent, the scent is clean and not overly perfumey or anything, it stays fresh and even when you pull your clothes out of the drawer a week later, still fresh
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is the best detergent to get rid of that stinky boy smell. My husband is a contractor and is outside all summer working and sweating. His clothes are gross and this makes them fresh and new and ready to go back to work. My boys are typical rough and tumbly and this takes all the dirt and yuck out of their clothes.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
Does this really work well? My kids play a lot of sports so I am looking for a good detergent for their dirty, stinky clothes!
chloe H.
Your thoughts on pods vs liquid??
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone else have issues with the scent?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This scent is great, are there any others?
Samantha B.
Saugus, CA
Is this detergent good for sensitive skin? I've been wanting to give this a try but many of the brand name laundry detergents that I've used break my skin out into a rash