BY TIDE

Tide sport febreze active fresh scent liquid laundry detergent 69 oz

Shay D.
New York
The only detergent I use. It leaves my items smelling so good for days after washing and it gets my items clean. It can be a little pricey, but I usually get it at Target who usually has it on sale. I so hope they never discontinue this product. I highly recommend this product to everyone. You won't be disappointed.
Judith R.
This product smells super good it also leaves your clothes super clean and you can find it at any local store. The thing about about this is that the scent doesn't last as long As I expect it , but other than that it's okay
Louise B.
Ann Arbor , MI
I always use this laundry detergent because it smells AMAZING. I love washing my clothes and sheets with it because the smell is long lasting and fresh. I buy it at Meijer usually. The one thing I will say, is to be careful to not use too much because sometimes it doesn't wash all the way out. I had blue detergent left on my white pillowcases so i had to run them through again.
Jayme W.
Lorton, VA
Great detergent. Works well on sweaty gym clothes, as well as all other laundry (clothes, sheets, towels). Smells GREAT! Very happy with this detergent and love tide overall. I would recommend this for people who like to smell the scent of laundry detergent on their clean clothes.
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
I use to use this on my boyfriends work clothes and my work scrubs and it made them so soft. They didn't smell as good as I thought they would but for the price you can't beat it. They smell is good but it doesn't last on the clothes, I would buy this again.
Stephanie F.
Tide is just the best. Gets my clothes clean and smells fresh. It's pricier than other detergents so I usually stock up when it's on sale. I usually buy at the grocery store or target. I'll always be a fan and repeat customer.
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
Probably the BEST smelling detergent out there. I always get this one for the smell. I've only used Tide products before though so I'm not too sure how it compares to other brands of detergent. My clothes get clean at least!
Megan H.
I use this detergent for my husbands work clothes and it works great!! The scent is so strong and stays on the clothing longer than any other. No cons here, I LOVE THIS STUFF! Going back to get more!!
Joslynn T.
My husband sweats alot and is in the same clothes for multiple days due to his nature of work (im sure you can imagine the smell) and this gets the stink out better than anything I've used
Denisse H.
Boca Raton , FL
This product is amazing if you work out and your clothes are extra sweaty! Love using it, since the smell of sweat doesn't stay in your clothes and they always smell fresh and clean