Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentTide
Sport Febreze Active Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

Tide Sport Febreze Active Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Tide

Tide sport febreze active fresh scent liquid laundry detergent 69 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Sport Febreze Active Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Leah M.
Ironton, OH
This is my favorite Tide. I love the smell it keaves after washing. It works very well on all the kids sports wear. I only buy this brand Tide.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
Gain and Tide Sport are my favorite laundry detergents. Tide Sport makes my clothes smell so fresh and clean and I love it so much because the smell lingers with my clothes long after I wash them.
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite laundry cleaning detergent. I love the fact it cleans and deodorizes soo well. It’s the smell I catch wafting in the air that reminds me which laundry is mine. And even if my clothes have food stains, tide gets it out. I don’t mind washing twice if necessary but I try to use extra care products if it’s real bad. Tide helps my clothing from fading.
member-ecae60c30
The scent is amazing!! Our laundry smells so good days after it has been put away.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
This is a great detergent that I use frequently to wash my clothes. I feel like it cleans my clothes better than other brands and leaves behind a great smell.
Kellan F.
Decorah, IA
Great for athletes— clothes are left in a fresh scent. I would highly recommend to anyone who has smelly workout clothes or any athletes looking for a detergent for their clothes. I didn’t have any problems with the smell irritating my skin!
Sabrina C.
Seminole, FL
This detergent works great in my HE washer. My clothes always come out smelling and looking clean.
Anita C.
Buffalo, KY
We are an active family with my daughter always playing more than one sport at a time and me running and this detergent has never failed to come through for us! Very affordable and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean! Highly recommend!
Tasha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a very active family, between my husband and I, working out 5 days a week, to my 3 girls playing soccer, softball, and competitive gymnastics. This product helps keep the sweaty stench out of our clothing at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to busy families like ours.
Alison M.
Madison Hts, MI
This is the only laundry detergent that gets my running clothes smelling fresh. It’s a bit pricey but I only use it with my workout gear. Worth every penny!

Looking for your answer?