BY TIDE

Tide Simply Plus Oxi Liquid Laundry Detergent fights stains and odors with twice the Oxi fighting power,* where all you need is one dose per load with no need to pretreat. Tide Simply Plus Oxi targets those tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes, and is available at a great low price.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Protease,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Siloxanes & Silicones

Rachel F.
Lakeland, FL
Tide Simply Plus Oxi Liquid ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I was really excited because we already love these brands, now they're combined and even better than ever. I have 4 kids and a dog so there are always piles of laundry. I swear my washing machine never stops. I really needed ONE laundry detergent that fights stains and odors where all you need is one dose per load with no need to pretreat and this is it! Within seconds, the refreshing breeze scent filled our apartment. The kids thought it smelled like cologne but the fragrance which only lasted about 30 minutes was perfect to me. Before trying this detergent I read other reviews and I was skeptical so I used the detergent on only my clothing first. We have no complaints about the Tide Simply Plus Oxi Liquid.
lovely m.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this detergent in the smaller bottles since they now no longer sell the cool cotton ones at my nearest H-E-B or Walgreens so i tried this since I’ve had clothes that stains won’t come out with regular stain lifters like (SHOUT) and even set in blood stains from lady incidents which also wouldn’t come out with the Shout and washing the small loads so i used this one time and the stains all came out in matter of seconds and I’m glad to say this laundry detergent gets my thumbs up for the stamp of approval! 👍🏻
Nicole M.
Mattapan
I grabbed this on a whim when i only had a few dollars, needed to do laundry but had no detergent left. I ran over to Walmart and i saw this... FOR JUST UNDER $3 DOLLARS!!! I have to admit I was a little suspicious. A tide product so cheap? And not even on sale? Well i figured it couldn't be that bad, because it was tide. So I did my laundry and let me tell you- this stuff is AMAZING!! In my opinion it ia just as good as the regular Tide except the insane price difference!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love my tide 0XI because it does the job cleaning my clothes makes them really really clean makes them smell so good and I am never disappointed with this brand of laundry detergent. I got this on sale for $1.99 and I highly recommend this for everyone to try if you haven't tried it.
Summur V.
Gladewater, TX
Absolutely love it! I’ve been a Tide user for many years, I so have to say that I usually stick to the pods because I enjoy the scent. Some of the liquid detergents their scent are left to be desired, but this one I really liked!
Juliette S.
Schuylkill Haven
I picked up this detergent on a whim when my usual brand was out of stock and I’ve been pleasantly surprised. My clothes are incredibly clean and legitimately seem to be refreshed! Definitely recommend to others.
Sabrina Q.
Fallbrook, Ca
This stuff actually makes your clothes feel and look clean. Takes out stains and freshens clothes without the extra steps. Mid price range for laundry detergent but it’s worth it to make clothes smell good.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Great detergent that is cost effective and does a great job! I’m really happy with this detergent; keeps my colors and blacks nice and does a good job with my whites.
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
I only purchase laundry detergent when it’s on sale. I got this for 1.99 at shoprite to try. I fell in love after one load of laundry and went back to purchase 6 more. It smells amazing and gets my clothes cleaner than other “value” brands. I’d highly recommend to others.
Kirsti H.
I have kids and keeping their clothes stain free is a job in itself. This is the best laundry detergent I have used and I absolutely love it. Effective. Works great. Leaves clothes smelling fresh. Good price. Definitely recommend and will continue buying.
Ingrid W.