BY TIDE

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This detergent is one of my favorites not only because of it's amazing smell but because it's super cheap, because I normally get it with the Manufacturing coupon but I really love the smell and also love how it keeps my clothes smelling clean.
Heather S.
Fulton
We use Tide Simply Clean and sensitive. It works and it is good on our families sensitive skin. The down side is that colors eventually fade. It could also be the wear and tear. I would recommend this product.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Love this product for two simple reasons: it works, and the price is great! This is my new go to detergent.
Trisha K.
I usually prefer Dreft but when it's 9$ for the exact size as Tide Simply and Tide only costs me 3.50$ from Dollar General with my online coupons, I choose this! Great fresh smell, leaves clothes feeling fresh and clean. My skin is very sensitive and that's why I usually use baby laundry soap but this works just as well
Ivonne B.
Anaheim, CA
My daughters skin is really sensitive almost every other detergent made her skin dry and irritated. It leaves the clothing looking clean and soft still. Unlike other detergent that can leave your clothing looking stiff.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
Another detergent I can use for my sensitive skin family! Doesn't make out skin itchy afterwards, but still smells great!
Mackenzie S.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my delicate laundry as it’s more sensitive to the fabric. I find it works well and eliminates all dirt and odors. However it is pricier compared to other alternatives. I would recommend, but also know there’s other options.
Yesenia E.
Scottsbluff
Purchased at: Walmart
I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out with other detergents so this is my go to for laundry soap because it gets stains out and doesn’t irritate my skin
member-f8621
I love this detergent. My husband has sensitive skin and flares up with other detergents. This particular brand is great for him, cleans, and is cheaper than other brands!
Buy this product often. I have to use Sensitive detergent due to family members having sensitive skin and this has never cause an issue!!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?