BY TIDE #96 in Laundry Detergent

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Nicole T.
I've been using Tide Sensative exclusively for awhile now. I like the big containers with the button dispensers. I also love using Tide because it truly cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling awesome. I haven't had any issues with break outs on me or my kids sensitive skin so it's worked perfect for us. I also find it at a great price and it lasts a long time since you don't need to use as much as others. I love liquid deterhent too simce i feel like it cleans and mixes better. I totally recommend Tide! It's one of the best out there I think! Tide Simply Free & Sensitive Liquid Laundry Detergent
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This is my all time favorite laundry soap! Its great for everyone even people with sensitive skin such as babies. I love how it makes my clothes smell. Unfortunatley they dont sell it where i live anymore. I would most definetly recommend this for everyone! Its cheap and well worth it!
Lovely D.
Fort Worth
I love this tide because I have sensitive skin and my husband do as well. My kids sometimes break out every now and then that's why I used it on all of our clothes and sheets as well. It's my favorite detergent.
Victorriia L.
This is my favorite laundry detergent, my skin is very sensitive and can't use anything else, with tide it keeps my clothes clean & fresh and is great on my skin
Jacqueline F.
New Bedford, MA
I'm a Tide fan. Best product for washing my family's laundry. I have been a fan for 10 years. My go to product.
Emily D.
Ok I have to say AWESOME! This is and will always be the only detergent I use since I started using this! I have sensitive skin and everything else would give me rashes or just not smell at all! I like my clothes and linens smelling good and this is thee perfect detergent!! Gah I'm in love with this detergent! Thank you Tide!!!
Mary B.
Grant, AL
Affordable and my favorite scent. It gets our clothes really clean, is gentle on skin, but has a nice smell that lingers.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I am a new fan of Tide but I can say that this variety is by far my favorite of the line. It does an excellent job getting my clothes clean, is not too thin and smells AMAZING! I am not a fan of the original Tide but I LOVE the yellow bottles!
Samantha T.
My daughter has extremely sensitive skin, and we had to switch our laundry detergent multiple times, this is the only type we can use without it bothering her skin. It makes our clothes smell great. And gets the tough cleaning jobs done.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este tide amarillo me gusta mucho pork deja un aroma refrescante es muy bueno es mi favorito pork en cvs lo ponen en especial a cada rato jjj
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?