BY TIDE

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Taylor G.
London, OH
Such a great product! I have allergic reaction to a lot of fabric softeners but this one is great and I never get a rash from it! It's also super affordable and won't break the bank! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with skin allergies!
Daniela F.
Honolulu
I like this laundry detergent because I’m very sensitive to smells and this one helps me a lot whit that and also clean very good the cloths
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin!!! This is the only laundry detergent that my body can handle. I love the natural scent and how it’s specifically designed for those with sensitive skin in mind.
Aimee S.
I first tried Tide Sensitive because it is a lower price of all the Tides. My clothes get clean, it lasts along time, and smell good.
Kara D.
I've always loved the scent of Tide laundry detergent. I would definitely choose this brand when reaching for a laundry detergent. I think most Tide laundry detergents I use are colored blue though, which HAVE stained my clothes if the clothes are light and directly come in contact with the detergent.
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
Tide is always a go to if we can. it's a bit pricey but so worth it for the quality. my clothes always smells fresh after a wash and stays that way for along time until i wear it again! this is a great product of tide because i have little ones so it works with their sensitive skin
Nicole H.
Winnipeg
I developed a skin allergy during my pregnancy and this really helped! I washed all of my clothes and bedding and my allergy went away!
Samantha M.
Miami
Great for sensitive skin with all the cleaning strength that you expect from tide . Not terribly expensive but I wouldn't say it's cheap either. I've used this for a couple of years now and am quite happy with it
Melissa H.
Newport, NC
I am a bit sensitive to laundry detergents, if the soap is not rinsed out well enough, I H. I started using this soap, and I've had no problems whatsoever.
Grace C.
Columbia
This is exactly what it says it is. There is no scent but your clothes still come out clean and smell clean. As far as I can tell it is just as effective as the regular tide product but with less scent and easier on sensitive skin. Very comparable to regular tide in pricing as well.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?