BY TIDE

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

• For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scen...1 Answers
  • Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell m...1 Answers
Amrita P.
Roswell, GA
Newest purchase, but definitely glad that I show those detergent. Gets your clothes clean and fresh while being affordable and good for HE washing machines. Love that it is available in such a large size as well!
Rashanae P.
I keep this in my washroom because it's great if you have sensitive skin. It leaves the clothes clean and fresh. There is a nice scent in the clothes, but it does not have a scent that will irritate my skin.
Kate W.
Indianapolis, IN
Eczema flares can be worse with using the wrong detergent. Once I found Tide sensitive I made the switch permanently and have found my flares to be far less. Leaves my clothes feeling and smelling clean.
Meagan S.
Davidson, NC
I just recently discovered this laundry detergent and man am I in love! It is the only one I purchase now! Not only does it make my clothes smell so fresh and clean it also gets out those weird smells or tough spots! My skin is also super sensitive and it hasn't irritated me at all.
Misty Dawn S.
I have two girls with sensitive skin and everything broke them out! Tide Simply Clean ; Sensitive is the only thing I've found that doesn't. And it's Tide it smells awesomeand gets your clothes clean!
Melissa V.
Chandler , AZ
Tide is always a go to if we can. it's a bit pricey but so worth it for the quality. my clothes always smells fresh after a wash and stays that way for along time until i wear it again! this is a great product of tide because i have little ones so it works with their sensitive skin
Kara D.
I've always loved the scent of Tide laundry detergent. I would definitely choose this brand when reaching for a laundry detergent. I think most Tide laundry detergents I use are colored blue though, which HAVE stained my clothes if the clothes are light and directly come in contact with the detergent.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
All around great detergent!! Can use on all of our clothes! Including the babies. I love how gentle it is and lightly scented. I hated having to purchase different detergents for us & the little one and this tackles everything we need in one wonderful detergent.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
This is pretty much the only laundry detergent I buy or that is ever seen in my house. Its inexpensive, smells fresh and clean, and you get a lot for the price. Cleans clothes very well too.
Ilyssa R.
Gonzales, LA
This detergent works awesome for us. I have very sensitive skin, and i feel like it really makes a difference. The scent is fresh and sticks to the clothes. I feel like you get a lot of product for the price. I've never had a problem with any tide products!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?