BY TIDE #96 in Laundry Detergent

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I found a great deal on this detergent from TIDE and I think I just might make the switch. It's got a great price point and I get compliments all of the time for how great I smell (thanks to the detergent) Very fresh and clean, not overpowering at all.
Alayna N.
Birmingham, AL
I have always had a sensitivity to laundry detergents, so I appreciate a brand the offers options I can use. This is a very large container and I am able to use it for multiple months at a time. Also, the nozzle is located very conveniently to where you can place the jug on a shelf and easily get detergent without having to physically pick it up.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I am a new fan of Tide but I can say that this variety is by far my favorite of the line. It does an excellent job getting my clothes clean, is not too thin and smells AMAZING! I am not a fan of the original Tide but I LOVE the yellow bottles!
Eichelle R.
I love this detergent it's just as good as reg tide. The price is less and that's what makes it better also, it's great in stains it's affordable and it smells great with snuggle fabric softener. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Tide Simply Clean and Sensitive works very well on clothes, towels and bed linen. I have sensitive skin so I prefer to use a laundry detergent that is made for people like me. Unlike some sensitive skin detergents, this one cleans well.
Victoria K.
Fort Mill, SC
I will never get another laundry detergent unless it's another smell of this specific product (still probably won't). It's really inexpensive, works very well like tide always does, smells great, and works with high efficiency appliances. I like this size because it lasts for months and has a dispense nozzle.
Heather L.
I've been using Tide for years. I think this cheaper alternative is just as good as the regular Tide detergent! Dare I say that I love it better, but I think I do!! It smells fantastic, and cleans as well as the regular Tide. I love the price, as it is cheaper that the regular Tide. Give it a shot.
Lovely D.
Fort Worth
I love this tide because I have sensitive skin and my husband do as well. My kids sometimes break out every now and then that's why I used it on all of our clothes and sheets as well. It's my favorite detergent.
Chantal P.
I really like this. I have 3 jobs and done tons of laundry. It has a nice scent that stays on the clothes after taken out of the dryer making them very soft and fresh smelling. I had borrowed some socks when travelling with a friend, after we got home I laundered the socks and gave them back. She commented on how good they smelled and how soft they were.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Newest purchase, but definitely glad that I show those detergent. Gets your clothes clean and fresh while being affordable and good for HE washing machines. Love that it is available in such a large size as well!
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?