BY TIDE #96 in Laundry Detergent

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin!!! This is the only laundry detergent that my body can handle. I love the natural scent and how it’s specifically designed for those with sensitive skin in mind.
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
Gets my clothes clean. They smell amazing for a long time. I love how inexpensive it is with five kids budget friendly is what I look for and I love that tide has met my laundry needs with four boys it knocks out any dirt and general nastyness my boys can manage to get on their clothes at a reasonable price.
Shantel B.
Kingwood , TX
Love the price point on this tide detergent. The scent is long lasting which is great for this busy household. I haven't noticed any negative's about this detergent, although I have noticed on at least 1-2 shirts I have had detergent spotting but that "could" be from a previous detergent.
Grace C.
Columbia
This is exactly what it says it is. There is no scent but your clothes still come out clean and smell clean. As far as I can tell it is just as effective as the regular tide product but with less scent and easier on sensitive skin. Very comparable to regular tide in pricing as well.
Tabetha W.
Somerset , KY
My new favorite Tide detergent.  It is cheaper and works just as good as the original Tide plus is more eco friendly.  I have never been disappointed in the product and beyond affordable for the amount you get.  I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
This is my favorite laundry detergent to use. I love the smell and it seems to get the job done even on my 8 month old son's clothes. It is affordable and I enjoy the price for the value. I would recommend. My mother uses the same stuff. She is the one who introduced it to me.
LaTasha B.
Okay if you're on a tight budget, this is a decent bargain detergent. But if you want that same clean as the regular tide brand, then you would have to use a bit more to get the laundry as clean.
Heather S.
Fulton
We use Tide Simply Clean and sensitive. It works and it is good on our families sensitive skin. The down side is that colors eventually fade. It could also be the wear and tear. I would recommend this product.
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I only use Simply clean, my skin allergies change and this laundry detergent seems to be the best at smell, and cleanliness of my clothes. Affordable and can always find coupons or discounts. I recommend for those with allergies but still want a good detergent.
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
One of only a couple of detergents that doesn't give our son a rash. He has sensitive skin and even most marked "sensitive" still cause problems except tide simply clean and sensitive.
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?