BY TIDE

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
I've used this detergent since it came out and even on my newborns clothes! It's sensitive enough that it never broke her out but gets out those stubborn formula stains and spit up stains. Very good on the pocketbook as well
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I have very sensitive skin and this is a pure alternative to the typical laundry detergent. It gets my clothes clean without causing me to itch or develop a rash. I buy regularly when I have coupons and will continue to.
Samantha M.
Miami
Great for sensitive skin with all the cleaning strength that you expect from tide . Not terribly expensive but I wouldn't say it's cheap either. I've used this for a couple of years now and am quite happy with it
Nicole T.
I've been using Tide Sensative exclusively for awhile now. I like the big containers with the button dispensers. I also love using Tide because it truly cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling awesome. I haven't had any issues with break outs on me or my kids sensitive skin so it's worked perfect for us. I also find it at a great price and it lasts a long time since you don't need to use as much as others. I love liquid deterhent too simce i feel like it cleans and mixes better. I totally recommend Tide! It's one of the best out there I think! Tide Simply Free & Sensitive Liquid Laundry Detergent
Ashton K.
Tulsa, OK
The only laundry detergent I can use due to my sensitive skin! Thank you tide for making a product that doesn’t make everything itchy.
Tides prices are a wee over what I would like to pay but it’s all I can use!
Karen A.
I love tide laundry detergents it is one of my top favorites. This one is good because it does not irrated sensitive skin, or put blue dye stains on clothes like some of the other tide products. I got this on sale for 99cent and I am so glad I gave it a try. I would recommend to anyone.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
With my sensitive skin this laundry detergent is great. Most of them cause a rash that last for days. This however doesn’t so I stock up when they are in sale. This also cleans and removes stains great.
Savannah F.
Cleans very well. Not too badly priced for the quality. Helps get out stains, keeps our clothes smelling good. You don't have to use a bunch either which is nice.
Krystal P.
Port Richey, Florida
I tried the other tide that is for sensitive skin and I was still breaking out in a rash and itchy. I tried this one and so far so good and it's super cheap! 6 dollars for 64 loads.
member-f8621
I love this detergent. My husband has sensitive skin and flares up with other detergents. This particular brand is great for him, cleans, and is cheaper than other brands!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?