BY TIDE

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Formate*,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Rosa B.
Orem, UT
It got rid of my baby's skin rashes/allergies and it's been good on my husband's eczema. I miss the scent but I'd rather have my guys happy and enjoying their clothes allergy-free.
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
[product:tide-simply-free-&-sensitive-unscented-liquid-laundry-detergent-40-oz.-plastic-jug] is great for sensitive skin.I used to itch and scratch because regular detergent would break me out.Then, I discovered this detergent!I don't break out anymore and it cleans my clothes well without leaving a strong scent on them.
Kara C.
Beavercreek, OH
This stuff works perfectly for my sensitive chihuahua. She will break out into hives from detergents with perfumes and dyes so this stuff is a must!! Plus, I love how good of a deal this type of Tide is compared to their other detergents.
Lexie B.
This works great on my baby’s clothes! Very affordable and safe for sensitive skin. I was very pleased to see all the formula and baby food stain be removed :) highly recommend
Stephanie C.
Riverview, FL
Where do i start on this amazing smelling detergent. Its so hard to find this scent ive always loved it because most sensitive soaps have a weird smell but this one smells amazing and it doesnt break me or my daughters skin out in a rash. Its very affordable and i wouls reconmend it to another person!
Katie B.
I have wicked sensitive skin but I also appreciate smelling nice so it was really awesome finding a detergent that doesn’t irritate my skin, and still has a pleasant scent. I’m a little bummed they don’t sell it at Target anymore but I still love it a lot and will probably never use another detergent.
jamie a.
MILTON
i love this detergeant, i have sensitive skin and this is the perfect detergeant for me and my family. its a little more expensive than the other detergeants out there, but i like what i like and i will pay the extra for it. i need free of perfumes and dyes for my skin
Chrissy M.
I always try to buy tide. I always load up when they are on sale. There a little bit pricey but if you get them on sale it's better. I love how it smells and that it's sensitive to my skin. It does the job and cleans your clothes great. It has a good scent to it too
Brenna M.
This is a great product by Tide and it makes my clothes smell nice & fresh. I prefer to use the Arm & Hammer, but this is my boyfriends favorite so I buy it for him. He likes that it doesn't make the clothes feel too stiff or too soft with a residue too.
Mackenzie S.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my delicate laundry as it’s more sensitive to the fabric. I find it works well and eliminates all dirt and odors. However it is pricier compared to other alternatives. I would recommend, but also know there’s other options.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Has this detergent helped removing stains? If yes, tell me your experience. If no, what are your suggestions then to remove stains?
J ..
For those sensitive to fragrance, how strong is this scent? Lingering?