Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
After discovering this laundry detergent, I don’t think I will ever use another one again. I was attracted to this specific one because the soap is clear. Some of the blue soaps would leave soap stains on my clothes so I gave this one a try. The smell of this is seriously the best laundry scent ever, I just want my entire house to smell like this! It smells so good I don’t even put in fabric softener. It does a really great job of cleaning my clothes AND NO SOAP STAINS!! I just wish my Walmart sold the bigger containers.