Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze Scent, 38 Loads 60 Fl Oz uploaded by Jasmine B.Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze Scent, 38 Loads 60 Fl Oz uploaded by Quvante A.

BY TIDE

Tide Simply Clean and Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent fights dirt and odors with 2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent (1). With the power of Tide, you only need one dose per load and no pretreating is necessary. The Refreshing Breeze scent infuses your clothes with floral, fruity and woody notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load. Tide Simply Clean and Fresh targets tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes, now at a great low price.Compatible with both HE and standard washing machines, Tide Simply Clean and Fresh provides the consistent, quality clean you’ve come to expect from Tide. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.(1) stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking soda in a standard top loading machine see more...

Ciara A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to detergent when they are out of the one that I usually buy. My husband does construction and let me tell you... this takes everything out! It's super affordable when you can get a deal buying multiple at once. I would recommend this product!
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
I have a toddler who has super sensitive skin. We were using dreft, but since we have hit the toddler stage he gets quite messy. This TIDE gets everything out, keeps his skin from breaking out and has a nice scent. Love it! Would absolutely buy again.
Destiny H.
I love tide, always gets the stains and leaves clothes smelling fresh! My son has sensitive skin and has no issues with tide detergent. My mother used it to wash our clothes and now I use it on my childrens
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I love tide. It's my all time favorite washing detergent. You just can't beat the cleaning power. I like this particular one because not only does it clean really well,it smells great and it's affordable.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I use tide because it has my clothes very clean and it has it smelling fresh. It comes out with no stains at all, especially since I do get stains on my shirt sometimes.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Not Tide's best, but smells AWESOME 6/1/2014
Customer review by ltnyc
4.0 stars by ltnyc
Cleans well (but maybe not as well as the equal amount of one of Tide's other detergents which are thorough enough to scrub even Congress clean), but it SMELLS AMAZING. If you have some light loads that aren't soiled from a hard day of work in a coal mine, then this will leave it clean and smelling awesome.
Tania R.
When this product came out I was hesitant to purchase it because for tide to come out with a product that are normally "expensive" this was a cheaper alternative. And by cheap I mean that I see this product for less then $3. But when I tried it it worked just as well. I believe they have a breeze scent as well as a mountain scent in which both smell great.
Julie W.
I love this detergent! It smells so clean and fresh! And gets stains out wonderfully. I hardly have to even soak with this detergent. I have been using this detergent since it came out and it will be hard to get me to ever change. I don't have to use much at all to wash a huge load!! Love and recommend 100%!!
Serena F.
Topeka, KS
I have always been a huge fan of Tide. This detergent smells great, and gets the clothes clean. It definitely does not work on stains or heavily soiled clothes however. The price is significantly lower than other tide products, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Tide simply clean is very cheap, but it doesn't clean like it should. I find myself rewarding clothes using it. I just use it for blankets now. The smell is weird and not "refreshing breeze" I would not buy this detergent again.