Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze Scent, 38 Loads 60 Fl Oz uploaded by Jasmine B.Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Refreshing Breeze Scent, 38 Loads 60 Fl Oz uploaded by Quvante A.

BY TIDE

Tide Simply Clean and Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent fights dirt and odors with 2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent (1). With the power of Tide, you only need one dose per load and no pretreating is necessary. The Refreshing Breeze scent infuses your clothes with floral, fruity and woody notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load. Tide Simply Clean and Fresh targets tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes, now at a great low price.Compatible with both HE and standard washing machines, Tide Simply Clean and Fresh provides the consistent, quality clean you’ve come to expect from Tide. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.(1) stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking soda in a standard top loading machine see more...

Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Not Tide's best, but smells AWESOME 6/1/2014
Customer review by ltnyc
4.0 stars by ltnyc
Cleans well (but maybe not as well as the equal amount of one of Tide's other detergents which are thorough enough to scrub even Congress clean), but it SMELLS AMAZING. If you have some light loads that aren't soiled from a hard day of work in a coal mine, then this will leave it clean and smelling awesome.
Tania R.
When this product came out I was hesitant to purchase it because for tide to come out with a product that are normally "expensive" this was a cheaper alternative. And by cheap I mean that I see this product for less then $3. But when I tried it it worked just as well. I believe they have a breeze scent as well as a mountain scent in which both smell great.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Tide simply clean is very cheap, but it doesn't clean like it should. I find myself rewarding clothes using it. I just use it for blankets now. The smell is weird and not "refreshing breeze" I would not buy this detergent again.
Sandra B.
Really like tide a little goes a long way cleans really good and sometimes I don't even have to use fabric softener because it leaves a nice fragrance on the clothes over all right for the price great product all around
Stephanie S.
Tide has always been my go to laundry detergent. I even buy it when it's not on sale. I feel it really does what it's supposed to. I feel it makes our clothes look & smell clean. I continue to repurchase again & again!
Mildred S.
The price on this are very good. I have always liked using Tide but the price of the original bottles are to expensive for me. These Tides are usually on sale and I make sure to stock up on them
Maria S.
I rwalllt don't like the product I don't feel Luke it does the job in cleaning your clothes and it doesn't leave a good smell and I love my clothes to smell when there done washed
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love Tide so I was excited to try the Simply Tide . It smells great but seems to be watered down . It works good but not as well as regular Tide . It's an affordable product !!
RASHIDA G.
I like Tide simply clean because it smells great without being overly concentrated and perfumey. It's also a few dollars cheaper than some of the other Tide products.
Jasmine B.
This is not a detergent for those with especially sensitive skin. It gets stains from clothes and is very reasonably priced. You don't even need to pretreat.