Tide Simply Clean & Fresh HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Daybreak Fresh Scent, 38 Loads 60 Fl Oz

BY TIDE

Tide Simply Clean and Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent fights dirt and odors with 2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent (1). With the power of Tide, you only need one dose per load and no pretreating is necessary. Tide Simply Daybreak Fresh is infused with citrus, herbal and floral notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load.Tide Simply Clean and Fresh targets tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes, all at a great low price, so you don’t have to make any sacrifices. Compatible with both HE and standard washing machines, Tide Simply Clean and Fresh provides the consistent, quality clean you’ve come to expect from Tide. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.(1) stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking soda in a standard top loading machine see more...

Dan Y.
Vienna, VA
This product meets all of my needs, it cleans clothes
very well, let the clothes smells so fresh, it always make
me feel so good! I recommended my friends and family
members on this product and they all just love it as
I did. So I definitely recommend this product!
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
Tide simply clean is a great laundry detergent and it is so much cheaper than the other tide detergents. It does just as good a job as the others and gets my clothes clean and smelling great. You can get this for a fraction of the cost of the other brands
Amy C.
Kimberling City, MO
For a cheaper price, the quality is good. Better than other brands priced about the same. Removed urine from child's clothes better than other brands priced the same. Definitely recommend for families on a budget.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
This is kept in the family and everyone I know in my family uses this product just because it shows it's improvement and leaves clothes smelling great it's affordable and I recommend to friends when they ask.
Alicia R.
Danville, KY
Tide is a brand that my family trusts. It gets your clothing clean, and smells amazing! Plus, it's on the affordable side especially when you get coupons and catch it on sale! It's one of those brands that you can pretty much find anywhere and is not so fancy that you won't have to pay $15 a jug for. Seriously, who would pay that much for laundry detergent? I don't care how clean my clothes get from it!
natalie g.
Murrieta, CA
This is the only detergent I will buy ! It leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling so nice and clean! My clothes last me a week smelling freshly clean :) my skin isn't irritated when I use it :) and the tide detergent softner makes the clothes feel like your being wrapped in a cloud! Also the price is marked so reasonably ! Truly is a great product definitely will be purchasing more :)
Stephanie R.
Glendale, AZ
I love TIde! it is the only detergent I use because I love the scent and it is very long lasting on the clothes. It is quite effective and it does remove most stains. The best thing is that it works very well and it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to everyone especially in the daybreak scent it smells great.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
Tide is my detergent of choice if it is on sale or I have a coupon for it. Otherwise, Tide is expensive. I really love how clean my clothes smell after they wash. I recommend using tide if you can afford to buy it.
Alana G.
Moscow, ID
I bought this strictly because of the title, the scent said clean and fresh. I wanted my clothes to smell good and it did the job! I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance but this one was fine.
Emily S.
Have always used Tide and always will. Love the way my clothes look and are not overly scented but smell clean and fresh! The color never fades and no allergens to this product