BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Jami G.
Palmyra
My family has used this since I can remember. Has never given anyone rashes or hives. I have used it for my son's clothes and my own. It smells really good. And it cleans better than any detergent I've used. Gets out dirt, grass, food, and baby puke stains.
Caitlin T.
Toms River
I've been using Tide simply forever! It's lightly scented with less harsh ingredients. ALSO a huge plus for my budget concious friend's, the gallon costs $8!!

My kid's have very sensitive skin, and we've had 0 problems using this detergent, too. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Refreshing Breeze Laundry Detergent My go to!
Rexann H.
Bellefontaine
Just started to use it and love how it makes my clothes feel and the way it smells. The price is in line with others like it.
Brittney H.
Tide simply clean is great, my clothes are clean and smell fresh. It's nice to be able to use quality product at a affordable price.
Jamie P.
I love the scent ! The clothes do come out the washer smelling soo good. It works amazing on stinky dog blankets . Does a really good job cleaning my husband's socks as well .
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I was able to find these on Amazon for $3.80 and you better believe that I stock up I purchased over 40 1.7 gal jugs of this stuff! So in my case it was absolutely affordable! I do believe that these are a lower price at stores like Walmart I am definitely lower than other brands. It smells fantastic!
Ty S.
Lawrenceville , VA
I grew up in a house hold using Cheer. My husband used Gain when we married. Now I have switched to Tide Simply Clean & Fresh. This is now my favorite detergent. I never thought I would be a Tide user.
Ginette D.
Mukilteo, WA
It gets your clothes clean at half the amount of detergent needed and it smells great.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
Another great tide product! Cleans like a dream without strong scents and additives that can set off allergies!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
First time user with Tide as an adult because as a child we could not use because it caused us to itch very bad. I’m very satisfied with this product because it meets my expectations as a laundry detergent. The smell is so clean and fresh. Recommend others to try this product.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
Does this work as well as the original tide? The price is great!

Walmart