BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Tide simply is definitely A great buy for laundry detergent and for a super affordable price. It cleans and also leaves my laundry smelling great! I was sketchy at first since it was so cheap in price that I wasn’t sure if it was gonna leave my laundry clean or smelling great but it proved me wrong.
As a mother of two this definitely takes the dirt, Oder and gives me my dirty laundry life! Tide simply clean & fresh is a miracle in a small 40fl oz bottle!!❤️👍
Magan A.
National City, CA
I like this Tide detergent a lot. To me it works just as good as regular tide but it’s cheaper. It comes in a few scents, some better then others. Gets my clothes clean and washes nicely. Leaves a scent on laundry after dried but it’s not to strong of scent. I’ll repurchase.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Tide detergent is one of my favorites. I don't have to use a bunch just to feel like my clothes are clean. It's concentrated formula makes for less detergent a load and the scent is great! Keeps clothes smelling fresh for longer than other detergents I've used!
Tara G.
We have been using this product for probably over a year. When we decided to stop using baby detergent for our son he broke out with others that we tried. This is gentle enough for his skin. Always leaving our clothes smelling fresh and clean!
Daniela G.
Out of all the laundry detergentes that I have tried this one makes my clothes smell nice and clean for a long time. Other detergents lose their smell really fast but this one keeps its smell and cleans my clothes perfectly.
ellen t.
Springfield
this laundry detergent is pretty amazing!!! everyone in my family thinks it smells nice, and it gets the cleaning job done very efficiently. i think it’s pretty affordable considering we’re on a tight budget. nice detergent!
Caitlin T.
Toms River
I've been using Tide simply forever! It's lightly scented with less harsh ingredients. ALSO a huge plus for my budget concious friend's, the gallon costs $8!!

My kid's have very sensitive skin, and we've had 0 problems using this detergent, too. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Refreshing Breeze Laundry Detergent My go to!
Elaine G.
Henderson, NV
I have been using this detergent for quite some time now and have been really liking how clean and fresh my clothes are. The smell is really nice, but not over powering. It gets out the food stains I inevitably get on almost all of my tops with no problem. I would recommend this detergent, because it’s great quality for a reasonable price.
Moni Q.
Lexington , KY
Love the smell of my this. My husband has a sensitive skin so I can't just use anything but he never had a problem with this one
Leaves the laundry smelling good
Only buy tide
Would recommend
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
I’ve used tide several times but I only bought the little one from the dollar tree. I feel like it gave my clothes a nice fresh smell but it isn’t my go to laundry detergent.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
Does this work as well as the original tide? The price is great!

Walmart