BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

• How does the scent of this Tide compare to the original T...1 Answers
  • Totally wants to try this and I really want to know if it...6 Answers
  • What is your go to detergent? The best to get stains out ...1 Answers
Stacey M.
Hamilton , ON
Tide has great products.  Our clothing always comes out clean and smelling fresh!  It is easy to find whether we are in the grocery store or wal-mart.  Its reliable and consistent.
Kevin K.
Great smell, and not too harsh. It's been good for my sensitive skin. Where I live, I normally have to use less than the recommended amount per load, so it stretches longer then they say
Nichole F.
St. John's
We love this product.  Purchased it today on sale at Sobeys locally.  With coupons, I got a good deal.   Always purchase Tide products because they work so well.
sala s.
Smells really nice. its a good laundry product. the scent stays on for a long time. i do laundry consistently. it impacts a lot. thanks for getting my opinion.
yillian A.
Santo Domingo Este
i have used this and do a great work,give a rich fragance to the clothes and its very affordable,and you can wash like 20 times because it really last a lot.
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
Fresh clean scent and seems to bubble up well in the washer. I don't need to use much detergent in my washing machine so a bottle can go a long way!
Brittany C.
Cobalt , ON
I love washing my towels in this laundry soap. It leaves them smelling nice and fresh. Also an amazing price for how many loads you can get out of it
nicola h.
This product isnt the best detergent I have used with my laundry. This product is extremely affordable for people who have financial issues.
Cheryl A.
Trinity Bay, NL
Love the fresh scent this product gives my laundry. Does not dull the colours ....colours stay bright. Gives your clothes that fresh clean feeling.
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Tide es uno de mis detergentes favoritos por su rico olor y porque con poco limpia muy bien la ropa sin desperdicio y tiene un precio asequible.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Totally wants to try this and I really want to know if it's worth the buy and the use ?? Let me know anyone
Emily A.