BY TIDE #60 in Laundry Detergent

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Buy on Walgreens
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is now my go-to detergent. I have been using this for about two years now. Something that is important to me is that the detergent react well with my sensitive skin. Harsher detergents will often irritate it and cause breakouts on my chest and back. This has not caused any breakouts. It works well to eliminate stains. I would suggest putting a bit directly on the stain before washing so that the detergent is focused on your specific spot and does the job as best as possible.
Megan P.
Ashland, KY
I'm sorry. but i apparently disagree with the majority. I HATE this tide. I feel like the quality is just horrible compared to the actual tide. i have to use SO much of this for me to feel like my clothes get clean, who am i kidding i won't even use it on good clothes, i use it on towels.. and thats only because i caught it on sale and bought a TON of it thinking it would be great. I don't want it to go to waste so i still use it on my towels, but i HATE it.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I liked this tide, however it didn’t clean as well as my go to which is gain. Pro is it’s a name brand on a budget ,effective but doesn’t work as well as tide original, it was very affordable and I’d buy this product again. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent
Emma C.
Madison
Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent is my all-time favorite detergent! The scent is amazing! Not too strong, just clean. You can smell it long after your laundry is done. I have super sensitive skin that’s prone to breakouts and this detergent is one of the few that doesn’t irritate it. It’s also gentle on my clothes.
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
It seems like this fits right in with the tide I know and love, being that it is just simply effective and gets it done. I appreciate this product because they have inclusively provided a cheaper product that I was grateful for when I just couldn’t afford the fancy stuff. It works, it smells good, and the price is fair. Sometimes though (since most coups don’t apply to this) it’s cheaper to get regular tide if you catch a sale and have a coupon. Either way, your clothes get clean. It smells good and it would be easily acceptable to anyone that didn’t like the overall flowery ever changing smells of detergents out there, a basic clean smell that doesn’t assault the senses.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love it tide I’ve always been a fan of tied the laundry detergent is amazing and smells good it’s so good to use while washing clothes if you use coupons it’s pretty affordable and you can find tide almost anywhere there’s nothing bad about tide they’re amazing.I
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Definitely don't like this one I think it's the cheapest for a reason of all the tide detergents. doesn't lift stains at all. Smell doesn't last long at all. Yeah it's affordable but doesn't do it's.job. Don't recommend this to anyone. Won't be buying again
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
This is the only laundry detergent I use. My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause him an outbreak! It leaves my laundry looking clean and smelling fresh! The price is also a huge plus! It’s almost half the price of the original tide!
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
My whole family uses this in our house. It's good because it's inexpensive (our local grocery store always has a sale) but it's still "high efficiency" washer safe. I also like it because it's a normal concentrate, which was a problem when they first started coming out with al of the double concentrate detergents because we had the tendency to use too much soap for 1 single wash. Wish they came out with multiple scents for the one that has the OXY Clean it in though :/
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I use this every now and then. I like this one because it is great for sensitive skin and also it is a little cheaper than the regular tide. Tide is always a great brand to use and I grew up using it at my parents house.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Which tide scent is your favorite?