BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

• How does the scent of this Tide compare to the original T...1 Answers
  • Totally wants to try this and I really want to know if it...6 Answers
  • What is your go to detergent? The best to get stains out ...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Portage
I switch between this and Gain laundry detergent depending on sales in my area. The Simply Clean always has great sales and works fantastic. Great scent and cleans clothes really well. You can’t go wrong with any Tide product.
Kelly A.
East Hartford ct
Purchased at: Walmart
I love laundry detergents they smell so great and tide is a great detergent this one is pretty cheap it smell great and get your clothes clean and smelling great I would buy again and I would recommend to others I have some now I am using
Sharmese B.
Love tide the best out of all the brands I just wish it didn’t cost at least $10 a bottle. So it makes you hesitate to wash as much and even use as much because you know at least $10 is coming out your pocket if you need to go get another one. Smell I love ! It’s strong scent and I love the fresh wash smell so I can take my clothes out the dryer and smell tide and not have to even spray on anything because the smell of it is just so content. Thought maybe it’ll be to harsh to wash the babies clothes in it however it’s strong but it didn’t break her out or anything so it gets 5 stars from me.
Cassy L.
Glendale
Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent is a product that I always go back for . I always buy the bulk size to keep me from running from the store and back , but it is very effective and removes tough stains ! It is one of the cheapest bulk detergents the have at Walmart . If your a wife with a hardworking outdoorsmen as a husband this is your detergent !!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I liked this tide, however it didn’t clean as well as my go to which is gain. Pro is it’s a name brand on a budget ,effective but doesn’t work as well as tide original, it was very affordable and I’d buy this product again. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
It seems like this fits right in with the tide I know and love, being that it is just simply effective and gets it done. I appreciate this product because they have inclusively provided a cheaper product that I was grateful for when I just couldn’t afford the fancy stuff. It works, it smells good, and the price is fair. Sometimes though (since most coups don’t apply to this) it’s cheaper to get regular tide if you catch a sale and have a coupon. Either way, your clothes get clean. It smells good and it would be easily acceptable to anyone that didn’t like the overall flowery ever changing smells of detergents out there, a basic clean smell that doesn’t assault the senses.
Sarah K.
Paso Robles, CA
I do not like this detergent at all. It’s smells horrible an then my clothes smell gross after I use it. I have to use a bunch of sent beads when I use this detergent. Just want to get rid of it since I already purchased it! Will not be buying it again. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent
Tamika J.
Oak Park, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My fiance absolutely loves his clothes cleaned with tide. Whenever we run out he specifically ask for more of this brand. His clothes get squeeky clean and the scent is long lasting on his work uniforms since that can't be wash every single day. Tide is an old faithful in our household and I will continue to purchase more.
Kari T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a great detergent leaves my clothes very clean with a great scent. I need an small amount of detergent to do laundry. Great quality product for a reasonable price.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love it tide I’ve always been a fan of tied the laundry detergent is amazing and smells good it’s so good to use while washing clothes if you use coupons it’s pretty affordable and you can find tide almost anywhere there’s nothing bad about tide they’re amazing.I
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Totally wants to try this and I really want to know if it's worth the buy and the use ?? Let me know anyone
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Which tide scent is your favorite?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Does anyone see a difference using this rather then the regular orange bottle of tide? This kind is a lot cheaper at my Walmart then the regular tide..
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
Hi i just noticed yesterday at my nearest target that this tide was way cheaper than regular tide. I wanted to see if any of you have tried it and what you guys think. Does it remove stains? Can you wash blacks, colors and whites with it? And does it leave your clothes smelling good? Also does it fade you clothes? I usually use the original tide but i wanted to give this one a try.
Allison D.
How does this Tide compare to the original Tide? I have noticed it is cheaper in stores, but is it the same quality as the original?