BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Borax,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Alcohol,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Fragrance,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Sodium Formate*,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Hydroxide,Flourescent Brightener,Liquitint Dye®,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Siloxanes & Silicones

Sharmese B.
Love tide the best out of all the brands I just wish it didn’t cost at least $10 a bottle. So it makes you hesitate to wash as much and even use as much because you know at least $10 is coming out your pocket if you need to go get another one. Smell I love ! It’s strong scent and I love the fresh wash smell so I can take my clothes out the dryer and smell tide and not have to even spray on anything because the smell of it is just so content. Thought maybe it’ll be to harsh to wash the babies clothes in it however it’s strong but it didn’t break her out or anything so it gets 5 stars from me.
Cassy L.
Glendale
Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent is a product that I always go back for . I always buy the bulk size to keep me from running from the store and back , but it is very effective and removes tough stains ! It is one of the cheapest bulk detergents the have at Walmart . If your a wife with a hardworking outdoorsmen as a husband this is your detergent !!
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
I'm sorry. but i apparently disagree with the majority. I HATE this tide. I feel like the quality is just horrible compared to the actual tide. i have to use SO much of this for me to feel like my clothes get clean, who am i kidding i won't even use it on good clothes, i use it on towels.. and thats only because i caught it on sale and bought a TON of it thinking it would be great. I don't want it to go to waste so i still use it on my towels, but i HATE it.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I liked this tide, however it didn’t clean as well as my go to which is gain. Pro is it’s a name brand on a budget ,effective but doesn’t work as well as tide original, it was very affordable and I’d buy this product again. Tide Simply Clean And Fresh Liquid Daybreak Fresh Laundry Detergent
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
It seems like this fits right in with the tide I know and love, being that it is just simply effective and gets it done. I appreciate this product because they have inclusively provided a cheaper product that I was grateful for when I just couldn’t afford the fancy stuff. It works, it smells good, and the price is fair. Sometimes though (since most coups don’t apply to this) it’s cheaper to get regular tide if you catch a sale and have a coupon. Either way, your clothes get clean. It smells good and it would be easily acceptable to anyone that didn’t like the overall flowery ever changing smells of detergents out there, a basic clean smell that doesn’t assault the senses.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love it tide I’ve always been a fan of tied the laundry detergent is amazing and smells good it’s so good to use while washing clothes if you use coupons it’s pretty affordable and you can find tide almost anywhere there’s nothing bad about tide they’re amazing.I
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Definitely don't like this one I think it's the cheapest for a reason of all the tide detergents. doesn't lift stains at all. Smell doesn't last long at all. Yeah it's affordable but doesn't do it's.job. Don't recommend this to anyone. Won't be buying again
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this tide because the price is good and it works good. I buy this often. I would recommend this product and buy again.I usually buy this at Walmart.It smells nice and is long lasting freshness. Its great on stains and really soiled clothing.
Tiffany D.
Copiague, NY
This is the best product by Tide. This product cleans my close so thoroughly and leaves them smelling really good. I’ve tried many detergents but this one is best. Believe it or not, it’s also a couple dollars cheaper than the regular Tide as well.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Tide Simply Clean& Fresh laundry detergent works so great. I bought mine at The Dollar General Store.The detegent works just great as high costing detergents do but for a lesser cost. Its a simple clean with no extra stuff that might cause skin irritants.I will buy this over and over again.I recommend this to everyone. Great Job Tide for listening to your consumers. Two thumbs up!
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Totally wants to try this and I really want to know if it's worth the buy and the use ?? Let me know anyone
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Does anyone see a difference using this rather then the regular orange bottle of tide? This kind is a lot cheaper at my Walmart then the regular tide..
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Which tide scent is your favorite?
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
Hi i just noticed yesterday at my nearest target that this tide was way cheaper than regular tide. I wanted to see if any of you have tried it and what you guys think. Does it remove stains? Can you wash blacks, colors and whites with it? And does it leave your clothes smelling good? Also does it fade you clothes? I usually use the original tide but i wanted to give this one a try.
Allison D.
How does this Tide compare to the original Tide? I have noticed it is cheaper in stores, but is it the same quality as the original?

Walmart