Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Daybreak Fresh Scent Laundry Liquid Detergent 16 loads 25 Fl Oz

BY TIDE

Experience the right clean at just the right price with Tide Simply Clean and Fresh, Daybreak Fresh. It has 2X the Baking Soda Power (1) to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. You only need one dose per load and there’s no pretreating necessary. Refreshing Breeze is infused with floral, fruity and woody notes for a fresh, clean scent in every load. As part of the Tide family, you can expect a consistent, quality clean from Tide Simply Clean and Fresh. Tough on odors and easy on your wallet, it gives you the results you’re looking for.1. Stain removal of 1 dose vs. 2 doses of leading detergent with baking soda in a standard top loading machine see more...

Stephanie S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like this laundry detergent. I like that Tide came out with a more affordable detergent that still works like the original tide product. Tide Simply Clean worked awesome on my families clothes and the fresh daybreak scent smells super nice. Definitely worth a try if you haven't already tried this detergent!
Demetria A.
I love this laundry detergent. I have been a Tide user for many years, because it gets the toughest stains out and the cost of the product is not heavy on your pockets. Tide always has my clothes smelling fresh!
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
This is my favorite detergent of all time. It cleans so much better than other detergents so our clothes last much longer. It gets out most stains and there are always great coupons to find. I purchase at my local dollar stores for the best price.
Samantha M.
This is my go to laundry detergent it's great I have no problems with it at all it works on all types of problems stains, Grease whatever I need it for and it's a great Price I very much recommend it
jaime g.
Works good as fat as getting clothes clean. The downside to this laundry detergent is that it does not smell.good at all. It smells like bug spray not.a clean clothes type smell at all
April L.
I used this for a little while till one day my machine was in wash cycle and I wanted to throw something in before it was done and there were no suds. How is it washing my clothes
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
My husband has the worlds worst case of sensitive skin and laundry detergent had been his worst enemy for so long until we switched from Tide Sport to Tide Simply Clean. He loved that his skin was not freaking out from his clothes and there are good scents in this line of product! We couldn't recommend this product more!
Jenniffer P.
My current favorite laundry soap. I love this yellow bottle line of tide. It works great, smells great, and is more cost effective than the normal orange bottle lines. What more can you ask for really? I have been using this product for a couple of years and will continue to do so. I love it.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I love the scent of this detergent it isn't too strong and it does not cause my skin to breakout. I can usually get more than 16 loads out of this detergent. The price is pretty affordable and it's easy to access. I would recommend it to those with more sensitive skin and prefer a mild laundry detergent with a scent. Tide does a great job at getting any stain out of my clothes, shoes, upholstery, etc.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I bought this little jug while it was on sale and with coupons and it came out to about $1 each. I love it and i still have a few left. Not to mention that it cleans and smells great. Normal price is a little high for my taste but it is worth it. I highly recommend this product.