Tide purclean™ Unscented Liquid Laundry Detergent
Tide purclean™ is the first plant-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide, even in cold water. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is the first 65% USDA certified plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide.
Tide purclean™ is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* and is made at a site that sends zero manufacturing waste to a landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant-derived surfactants, coconut-derived cleaning agent, plant-derived processing aid, plant-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant, and for scented variance, fragrance (Honey Lavender scent only).
- 1st plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (65% plant-based)
- USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergent
- Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity
- This product is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site
- It is designed free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners (unscented variant is also free of perfumes)
- Available in Honey Lavender scent and Unscented variants
*The same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used.
Measure with cap.
- For Medium Loads, fill to bar 1.
- For Large Loads, fill to bar 3.
- For he Full Loads, fill to bar 5.
Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer.
Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness.
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos