BY TIDE

Tide purclean™ is the first plant-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide, even in cold water. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is the first 65% USDA certified plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide.

Tide purclean™ is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* and is made at a site that sends zero manufacturing waste to a landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant-derived surfactants, coconut-derived cleaning agent, plant-derived processing aid, plant-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant, and for scented variance, fragrance (Honey Lavender scent only).

• 1st plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (65% plant-based)
  • USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergent
  • Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity
  • This product is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site
  • It is designed free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners (unscented variant is also free of perfumes)
  • Available in Honey Lavender scent and Unscented variants

Usage: Measure with cap. For Medium Loads, fill to bar 1. For Large Loads, fill to bar 3. For he Full Loads, fill to bar 5. Add detergent, then add clothes.

• Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?145 Answers
  • I would email Tide a short message asking them "will it b...32 Answers
  • Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally ...269 Answers
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
I'm not sure how you guys are. But when it comes down to washing clothes, I like it to smell good.

I mean, I have 2 teenage boys, 1 plays football and the other one basketball. We all know how it is. (Boys lol) well, my son football clothes was at its last end with smelling bad, oh did I mention his football bag 🤢😱. Yes it's that bad. I swear this boys want me to go nuts, and I work as an LNA.

So, anyhow. I wanted to try something new, something that will kick the smell out.

So went to walmart and seen this tide. I said I like tide why not give this one a try.

And by the love of all things, them clothes was stink FREE. And I was doing my happy mom dance.

As, of now I will be using this product for all things. I had let all the moms and dads know how great this fem was and now we have a stink FREE sport boys.

New add to our house hold, thanks tide. [product:tide-purclean-liquid-laundry-detergent-for-regular-and-he-washers,-honey-lavender-scent,-2.21-l,-48-loads]
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide is a fantastic detergent. With six kids and a husband that is a contractor I really need strength in a detergent! Works great for stains and pretreatment. This particular smell is not my favorite even though there is nothing offensive about it. I held back a star for the price. It’s soap. It’s going down the drain. I just can’t see paying their prices all the time, with the amount of laundry I do, unless it’s on super sale!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tide Pureclean did a great job of cleaning our clothes and the smell was fresh and new.  The only complaint was my husband didn't like it as much as I did.  He didn't like the lavender smell on his clothes so I had to wash my clothes separate from his. I loved the smell as it was different from the typical wash and it got out some of the "stink" that we had from a wash that we left in there too long.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
It smells divine! I use it exclusively now in place of other brands and scents! It did a really great job with some splattered grease stains on a shirt and completely removed grass stains and ketchup stains from the kids clothes too! I was very impressed and continue to be impressed with the quality and price of this detergent.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
I loved the sample of Tide Purclean Honey Lavender Laudry Detergent I received free from INfuenster in exchange for writing a honest review (which has not swayed my opnion). I only buy Tide laundry detergent because it is the only brand that conquers my sticky items soiled by dogs. Tide kills thestench of animal urine unlike any other brand.  I used to wear a perfume that was honey & Lavendar scented---I loved the smell of that combo. SO when I opened my box and saw the scent of this Tide, I was thrilled. I highly recommend this Tide. The smell is wonderful, not real flowery and girly. Great for washing linens because of the relaxing scent.
Erika S.
1st bio-based detergent* with the cleaning power of Tide (*65% bio-based)USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergentFormula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site (*the same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used).
Lauren S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing cleaning power, incredible scent! I love knowing that I can use a natural product to benefit my family’s health and still have it effectively clean! The best part is that it’s affordable and accessible for any family at a grocery or big box store, something that is not true for many natural laundry detergents.
Chy M.
I've tried the other name brand unscented, free detergents. Last winter, I bought a different brand, a name brand. It took me awhile to realize that my itching burning skin was worse at night. My sheets! After talking with a lady that stated she can only use Tide unscented-the white bottle, I realized my itching bumps
Laura G.
Commerce
If tide ever takes this away I will be so angry. I have reactions - skin and breathing wise - to many laundry products. Tide purclean honey lavender kicked off some awful asthma in me and it lasted a week until I figured out the issue. This unscented version is the best! It cleans like tide, minus the irritation of the fragrances. We wash cloth diapers in it and it does better than our former favorite - seventh generation ultra. Since we find it at a discount fairly often, we don’t even bother to change it up with other detergent for our normal laundry. It’s tide purclean for all our laundry needs all the time. It’s the best!
Suzan M.
Smithfield, VA
I tried a free sample of Tide PureClean Honey Lavender and I love that it is the 1st bio-based detergent. I always try to buy household products that are better for the environment, which in turn is better for everyone. The detergent cleans very well and I would have given 5 stars for its cleaning ability but I wasn’t in love with the honey lavender scent. For me, I would rather use unscented or maybe a light fresh scent. I will be on the lookout to purchase it in an unscented version or a different scent though because I love how clean my clothes were and it didn’t leave behind any residue.
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods much better to work with, store, and travel with.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean as well as the regular tide?
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
Does the Honey Lavender scent last on clothing after the wash and dry cycle? Would it be a good detergent to use on sheets and towels for the calming scent?
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
ive been wanting to try it but iam skeptical about it has any one use it if so is it good

Walmart