Taylor C.

How is this as far as sensitive skin goes? Every detergent I've ever used ended up breaking me out real bad

Lissette A.
Lissette A.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have mild eczema outbreaks on my elbows and knees when my skin reacts to harsh chemicals. So far, this hasn't caused a single reaction. Even tide powdered laundry detergent is ok for me to use. I would say test it out first by hand washing something with it. Hope it works out for you.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I love tide. My skin is VERY sensitive. I can't switch my detergent from tide or I break out. I tried last month to use gain and instant rash all over. Stick with tide !!!!
Kristal E.
Kristal E.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I have really sensitive skin and I haven't had any issue with this line of detergent.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I COMPLETELY LOVE it! I have incredibly sensitive skin and had to use free and clear products. When I received the sample I wasn't sure if I should try it but I washed towels and had no issues at all. This is all I've bought since November. I love the scent, it's not overwhelming. I would give it a shot.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Beaverton, MI
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think you should give it a try--has soothing lavendar and honey.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I have pretty sensitive skin and I did not react to it. When I have reacted to other detergents I got red bumps and itchy, but no crazy rashes so I have a mild reaction. I would recommend going for an unscented version and see if they have a small bottle to try out first!