BY TIDE

Tide purclean is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. Available at Target.

• Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?145 Answers
  • Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods m...267 Answers
  • I would email Tide a short message asking them "will it be any pod ...31 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Bemidji , MN
I received this product in my VOXBOX and was excited to tide again. You see I haven't used tide in very long time due to have two children who have sensory issues and very sensitive skin and every time I used tide they broke out bad. I thought that maybe tide had improved and was going with the same type of detergent that ALL has been using and keeping me loyal. So I did a wash of towels with this detergent (I didn't use the whole bag was way to much and no way to seal the bag to use later). I thought it was better to do something that everyone used and not my kids clothes to give it a test. My children used their clean Tide towels that night and the next morning they had full on rashes and it was horrible. I'm sorry tide I wanted it to work for us but we will have to stick with tide. The smell was nice but we are use to using unscented so it was to much for our family. So for a family with children with autism and sensitivities in smell and skin this was not the product for us. #TidePurcleanAtTarget
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert
I basically love anything that smells like lavender. So when Influenster sent me a free sample and coupon for Tide Purclean Honey Lavender at Target, I couldn't wait to try. I did some research and found that it's 65% bio-based and made with 100% renewable wind power, which impressed me that Tide is attempting to be more environmentally conscious and sustainable. Today I finally washed a load of my and my daughters clothes using the sample and I was, as expected, totally in love with the scent and made a point to notice that the clothes were soft. However, if you are sensitive to strong scent, this is definitely noticeable even after drying -- in a good way! We use Tide pods regularly, but I'm going to switch to the Purclean because of the added great benefits and the fantastic smell. This is my honest review and is 100% my own.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I like the smell of Tide Purclean Honey Lavender laundry detergent. I used it on all my clothes, towels, and bed sheets. Tide Purclean Honey Lavender detergent leaves my clothes smelling good and looking clean. Tide purclean does not leave any stains on my clothes. Tide purclean makes the whites look brighter and it does not fade the dark color clothes. I like to see that Tide is being eco-friendly by creating a laundry detergent made with plant based ingredients and made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site. I can use the cold setting when cleaning my laundry with Tide purclean. I like that Tide purclean can be used in any temperature of water and still clean the clothes well. I like that the detergent has no dyes, chlorine, and phosphates. The scent is amazing and it foamed up nicely in the washing machine.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Huntington, In
I was excited to see Tide Purclean laundry detergent in my #B2SVoxBox. I was also very excited to see that it had a lavender scent to it. I used the detergent on my whites. I figured the true test would be my boys socks. I was very impressed with the outcome. The whole load of whites felt clean, smelled fresh and clean. My whites felt nice and soft. It did a great job on keeping my socks white. I love that Tide made a detergent that is bio-based, free of dyes and phosphates. I really don't have anything bad to say about this detergent. For a organic like detergent the price isn't bad. Thanks Tide for another great detergent. I can't wait to purchase a full sized bottle of Tide Purclean with Honey Lavender.
#TidePurcleanAtTarget
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I first heard about this from Influenster and was immediately drawn to it because of the pure natural ingredients. I have been a loyal fan of the Tide Free and Gentle Pods for years, so I was excited to see another more natural alternative from Tide. I love the smell of this detergent, it is light with just a hint of lavender and honey which is so calming (especially if you wash sheets with this). I also enjoy this because it is environmentally friendly but still effective, which is something I have really been looking for in all products I buy. I also just love how it does not irritate my sensitive skin (which many fragrance detergents tend to do). Overall I really had a great experience with this detergent and will re-buy!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I received a sample of Tide Purclean in my #B2SVoxBox and was excited to see it was Honey Lavender scent. I immediately got together a load of laundry and began washing. The scent was pleasant without being overpowering. I normally put my detergent in first before the laundry and it made very nice suds. I've got a toddler, so I was skeptical that it would get out the food that she had gotten on some of her clothing. But when I pulled out the shirt, it was very clean and smelled very nice. Even after drying, the smell on the clothing was nice and not overpowering. I am very happy with the way this Tide cleans but wish the scent lasted longer than just a few hours.
I definitely recommend this #TidePurcleanAtTarget detergent!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this detergent! I am not usually a fan of anything lavender scented but I love this one. The honey lavender scent makes everything smell clean and lovely. It is not over powering at all. I am very impressed that it is free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates and still works! Sometimes we have issues with our skin reacting badely to new detergents but we didn't have an issue with this one. I used a complimentary sample to wash towels. They smelled like honey and lavender for a long time. I will definitely buy more of this in the future. I received a complimentary sample for testing purposes. All options are my own. #b2svoxbox #TidePurcleanAtTarget
Lorrea D.
Lorrea D.
I received a copy of Tide Purclean in my #B2SVoxBox. I haven't used Tide in a while, because it costs a little more than what I like to pay for my detergent, especially since I do so much laundry every week. I used my sample on a load of peed on sheets from my kids and was surprised at how well it worked. With it being biodegradable, I thought the fragrance would get lost in the wash or the dryer. My kids can have sensitivities to certain products, but there was no issue there. I used the coupon provided to buy a bottle, I was glad I was able to find it on sale as well. Loved it, but the price may be too much for me to switch permanately.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Fayetteville, WV
I received the purclean as a sample. I usually use Gain but thought "what the heck. I'll try it". I have a daughter who is very sensitive to strong smells. It often triggers asthma attacks so I was a little hesitant to use it after I opened it and realized it had a strong smell. Happily the scent calmed down some after it was done washing. It left a scent but it was a light and pleasant scent.
One small packet of tide cleaned my 4 year old boys dirty nasty play clothes and did a very good job at it.
I am now completely in love with Tide purclean and have already purchased a whole bottle of it. I'm so happy with this product. 😍😀
Leah P.
Leah P.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I'm an organic, Eco-friendly person so I was excited to try Tides more environmentally friendly detergent. I'm impressed. I like the subtle scent that doesn't linger on clothes. It's fragrance that turned me off to original Tide (as its horrible for your endocrine glands, hormones, and adrenals to name a few). I don't know why people associate clean with fake chemical smells. Overall, I love that it is mostly plant based and no dyes! I will always go for the more Eco-friendly, personal and family health conscious options and this is the only Tide product I would use again. Well done with the Eco friendly packaging as well!
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods much better to work with, store, and travel with.
Tomeka D.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean as well as the regular tide?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
Does the Honey Lavender scent last on clothing after the wash and dry cycle? Would it be a good detergent to use on sheets and towels for the calming scent?
Belinda C.
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
ive been wanting to try it but iam skeptical about it has any one use it if so is it good