BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Tide purclean is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. Available at Target.

• Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?145 Answers
  • I would email Tide a short message asking them "will it be any po...31 Answers
  • Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods...268 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey, NH
I'm not sure how you guys are. But when it comes down to washing clothes, I like it to smell good.

I mean, I have 2 teenage boys, 1 plays football and the other one basketball. We all know how it is. (Boys lol) well, my son football clothes was at its last end with smelling bad, oh did I mention his football bag 🤢😱. Yes it's that bad. I swear this boys want me to go nuts, and I work as an LNA.

So, anyhow. I wanted to try something new, something that will kick the smell out.

So went to walmart and seen this tide. I said I like tide why not give this one a try.

And by the love of all things, them clothes was stink FREE. And I was doing my happy mom dance.

As, of now I will be using this product for all things. I had let all the moms and dads know how great this fem was and now we have a stink FREE sport boys.

New add to our house hold, thanks tide. [product:tide-purclean-liquid-laundry-detergent-for-regular-and-he-washers,-honey-lavender-scent,-2.21-l,-48-loads]
Suzan M.
Smithfield, VA
I tried a free sample of Tide PureClean Honey Lavender and I love that it is the 1st bio-based detergent. I always try to buy household products that are better for the environment, which in turn is better for everyone. The detergent cleans very well and I would have given 5 stars for its cleaning ability but I wasn’t in love with the honey lavender scent. For me, I would rather use unscented or maybe a light fresh scent. I will be on the lookout to purchase it in an unscented version or a different scent though because I love how clean my clothes were and it didn’t leave behind any residue.
Liz S.
I am a lifelong Tide shopper so I was happy to see when they came out with the Pur style Lavender scent as Lavender is my favorite scent! Unfortunately my skin was very reactive after I used this and itchy. I would like to speak with a Tide rep and see if maybe they had suggestions to how much should actually be used in each wash, maybe I used too much? I followed the directions but I would love to try again since the scent was amazing!
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide is a fantastic detergent. With six kids and a husband that is a contractor I really need strength in a detergent! Works great for stains and pretreatment. This particular smell is not my favorite even though there is nothing offensive about it. I held back a star for the price. It’s soap. It’s going down the drain. I just can’t see paying their prices all the time, with the amount of laundry I do, unless it’s on super sale!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tide Pureclean did a great job of cleaning our clothes and the smell was fresh and new.  The only complaint was my husband didn't like it as much as I did.  He didn't like the lavender smell on his clothes so I had to wash my clothes separate from his. I loved the smell as it was different from the typical wash and it got out some of the "stink" that we had from a wash that we left in there too long.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have to use a lot of detergents specifically for sensitive skin in our house. The problem with sensitive skin detergents, is that you end up missing that fresh clean smell. This one has the delicious sweet honey lavender scent without the irritating fragrances that my family can’t have. Tide has always been a reliable brand for us, and this new addition is a staple in our home.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is the best! My skin is really sensitive in the winter and everything seems to irritate it, including laundry detergents. I've tried a bunch of different natural laundry products and Purclean is my favorite. Most other natural products don't leave fabrics feeling or smelling as clean as this does. Plus, it smells amazing!
Nancy T.
Melbourne, FL
I love how this product seems more gentle  and natural than traditional Tide. it has a nice, soft scent. I do appreciate that no colors are added.  It would be great to wash my kids' clothes with, as the have eczema. It seemed to clean fine, but the load wasn't particularly dirty.  I have not seen this for sale yet where i shop but I would be eager to try a bottle to see how well it does on our dirtiest loads.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I liked the lightness of the detergent. I feel like it would be something great for baby clothing my issue would be that the fragrance is very light, I expected it to be stronger and smell it on my blankets after washing. It is a great general wash, but I enjoy being able to smell the scent after washing
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
I was absolutely in love with this.I have always been a firm believer in my Tide products.My clothes get the cleanest and smell amazing to boot.Tide Purclean Honey Lavender does just that and comes without any harsh chemicals.The honey lavender scent is by far my favorite.Definitely a big thumbs up.
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods much better to work with, store, and travel with.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean as well as the regular tide?
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
Does the Honey Lavender scent last on clothing after the wash and dry cycle? Would it be a good detergent to use on sheets and towels for the calming scent?
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
ive been wanting to try it but iam skeptical about it has any one use it if so is it good