BY TIDE #23 in Laundry Detergent

Tide purclean is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. Available at Target.

• Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?145 Answers
  • I would email Tide a short message asking them "will it b...32 Answers
  • Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally ...269 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharly H.
Swanzey, NH
I'm not sure how you guys are. But when it comes down to washing clothes, I like it to smell good.

I mean, I have 2 teenage boys, 1 plays football and the other one basketball. We all know how it is. (Boys lol) well, my son football clothes was at its last end with smelling bad, oh did I mention his football bag 🤢😱. Yes it's that bad. I swear this boys want me to go nuts, and I work as an LNA.

So, anyhow. I wanted to try something new, something that will kick the smell out.

So went to walmart and seen this tide. I said I like tide why not give this one a try.

And by the love of all things, them clothes was stink FREE. And I was doing my happy mom dance.

As, of now I will be using this product for all things. I had let all the moms and dads know how great this fem was and now we have a stink FREE sport boys.

New add to our house hold, thanks tide. [product:tide-purclean-liquid-laundry-detergent-for-regular-and-he-washers,-honey-lavender-scent,-2.21-l,-48-loads]
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tide is a fantastic detergent. With six kids and a husband that is a contractor I really need strength in a detergent! Works great for stains and pretreatment. This particular smell is not my favorite even though there is nothing offensive about it. I held back a star for the price. It’s soap. It’s going down the drain. I just can’t see paying their prices all the time, with the amount of laundry I do, unless it’s on super sale!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Tide Pureclean did a great job of cleaning our clothes and the smell was fresh and new.  The only complaint was my husband didn't like it as much as I did.  He didn't like the lavender smell on his clothes so I had to wash my clothes separate from his. I loved the smell as it was different from the typical wash and it got out some of the "stink" that we had from a wash that we left in there too long.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only use Tide detergents so I was happy to see one that is made to help reduce pollution. That's always nice. I'll start with the smell, it's smells exactly as honey and lavender would, very nice. It cleans great, and worked well on my whites. It does seem to very bubbly and not rinse great. May require an extra spin, or it did for me.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
It smells divine! I use it exclusively now in place of other brands and scents! It did a really great job with some splattered grease stains on a shirt and completely removed grass stains and ketchup stains from the kids clothes too! I was very impressed and continue to be impressed with the quality and price of this detergent.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
I loved the sample of Tide Purclean Honey Lavender Laudry Detergent I received free from INfuenster in exchange for writing a honest review (which has not swayed my opnion). I only buy Tide laundry detergent because it is the only brand that conquers my sticky items soiled by dogs. Tide kills thestench of animal urine unlike any other brand.  I used to wear a perfume that was honey & Lavendar scented---I loved the smell of that combo. SO when I opened my box and saw the scent of this Tide, I was thrilled. I highly recommend this Tide. The smell is wonderful, not real flowery and girly. Great for washing linens because of the relaxing scent.
Erika S.
1st bio-based detergent* with the cleaning power of Tide (*65% bio-based)USDA Certified Tide liquid laundry detergentFormula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site (*the same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used).
Lauren S.
Plymouth, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing cleaning power, incredible scent! I love knowing that I can use a natural product to benefit my family’s health and still have it effectively clean! The best part is that it’s affordable and accessible for any family at a grocery or big box store, something that is not true for many natural laundry detergents.
Suzan M.
Smithfield, VA
I tried a free sample of Tide PureClean Honey Lavender and I love that it is the 1st bio-based detergent. I always try to buy household products that are better for the environment, which in turn is better for everyone. The detergent cleans very well and I would have given 5 stars for its cleaning ability but I wasn’t in love with the honey lavender scent. For me, I would rather use unscented or maybe a light fresh scent. I will be on the lookout to purchase it in an unscented version or a different scent though because I love how clean my clothes were and it didn’t leave behind any residue.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this laundry detergent awhile back at target and love it!! The scent is amazing! It gets my clothes clean. I also love that I can use it on my kids clothes and they have no issues with it because they have very sensitive skin. I’ve repurchased this so many times and will continue to do so.
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone think they make these into pods... I finally the pods much better to work with, store, and travel with.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone with eczema tried this brand? Did you break out?
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this clean as well as the regular tide?
Melissa H.
Mcallen, TX
Does the Honey Lavender scent last on clothing after the wash and dry cycle? Would it be a good detergent to use on sheets and towels for the calming scent?
Belinda C.
Laredo, TX
ive been wanting to try it but iam skeptical about it has any one use it if so is it good