Tide purclean liquid laundry detergent for Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 50 fl. oz., 32 loads uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY TIDE

Tide purclean is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is not just another eco-friendly detergent; it is the first 65% USDA certified bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide., Tide purclean is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity* and is made at a site that has zero manufacturing waste to landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant derived surfactants, coconut derived cleaning agent, plant derived processing aid, bio-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant and fragrance. For a full list of ingredients visit our site., *The same facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approximately 50% of total energy used. see more...

Sarah S.
This is okay. The scent sounded really appealing but it doesn't come off well. I prefer using perfume and skipping scent in washing products but this sounded right up my alley. Clothes seemed just as clean as with other products, but won't buy again because of the scent.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
The Tide brand is something I grew up with and still continue to use. Is great for both whites and colored clothing. Its great on stains and does not strip the colored clothes of its color....especially the black and blues. I love the Pureclean line. You get a great scent without it being overpowering.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This smells really good and works just as well as any other tide. Sometimes I think if I get one that says anything "natural" or "purclean" I feel like it's not going to clean as well because It doesn't have the chemicals but It works just as well!
Jamie Rose S.
I've bought this liquid detergent once because my local grocer was out of my regular brand and this caught my attention because it was a unique scent. After one wash, I was loving the light aroma of lavender combined with honey, it was very much a soothing scent and the formula managed to clean the laundry quite well. The only downside of this, is the price, which I wasn't willing to sacrifice more money for a scent, however if they ever stop making my favorite brand of liquid detergent, than I may consider switching to this. I definitely recommend this if you're willing to spend a few bucks extra for soap because this honest smells amazing!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful with what laundry soaps I use and I love this one! It doesn't break my skin out and my clothes always look new after I wash them.
Luz Paola M.
Manito up with this detergent I got good results for my clothes, I have a lot of bedding and bath and I love using these pieces because besides leave everything very clean, has a delicate and pleasant fragrance, so that clothing that is so important in everyday use always have a good smell, this soft and clean. I love! What would buy!
Danielle D.
I got a sample of this free at Walmart and I actually really enjoyed it and now when I catch it on sale I buy it! I'm sensitive to certain perfume like smells but this laundry detergent has a very clean smell. The only negative thing is that it costs a little more.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
This is an excellent detergent. It's got a great scent and it's decent in price. I find it to be very effective with a long lasting scent on my clothes. It's affordable. I'd recommend this to anybody who loves a good smelling long lasting detergent.
Jess L.
Mayville, WI
Great smelling and I love that they support the wind industry. As we move forward, we need to buy products while also thinking about sustaining the environment. Price is as expected and I would definitely buy again. Cleaned the laundry as expected.
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
This is your typical laundry detergent! It has a nice scent and gets the job done! I purchased it at Fred Meyers grocery store. It has an average price and you get a fair amount in the bottle. I would neither urge nor discourage consumers to buy this product. It is pretty average and is a decent laundry detergent.