Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 2.21 L, 48 loads uploaded by Jodie R.Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 2.21 L, 48 loads uploaded by Tina M.Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 2.21 L, 48 loads uploaded by Sarah T.

BY TIDE

Tide purclean Honey Lavender Scent is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide, even in cold water. In fact, Tide purclean cleans as well as Tide Original Laundry Detergent. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is not just another eco-friendly detergent; it is the first 65% USDA certified bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide., Tide purclean is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity and is made at a site that has zero manufacturing waste to landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant derived surfactants, coconut derived cleaning agent, plant derived processing aid, bio-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant and fragrance. For a full list of ingredients visit our site. see more...

Sarah T.
El Dorado, CA
Best detergent I have used so far. I use it in my HE Samsung washer and I couldn’t be more please. You don’t need very much and it smells great! I love it so much I have a lifetime supply on my shelves!
Amanda K.
Royal Oak, MI
I bought this detergent because I liked the idea that it had less harsh chemicals, and was better for the environment.  I expected it to be super effective because of the Tide name, but it fell pretty short.  I felt like I needed to run my towels through another load with Oxy-Clean. I will say that it did not irritate my husband's skin at all, which is a rarity for laundry detergents!  The honey-lavender smell is not very potent... some people may like this, but I wanted my clothes to smell a little fresher.  Probably won't be rushing back to buy this.
Nadia Q.
I had been using a different brand of detergent for a while and decided to give this one a try and I like it a lot, it is scented but not overpowering. The clothes do come out smelling cleaner. It is a little pricey but if you are able to score a coupon or get them on sale I definitely recommend.
Tina M.
Alexandria, VA
I got a trial from Influenster in my Back to School VoxBox and have been buying this product ever since! It smells great! The price is great! It cleans my clothes just as well as my previous detergent. I like be that it's made with renewable energy,with zero dyes, and that it's 65% biobased!
Gina T.
Fresno, CA
Tide is a very great brand. I have been using this brand for all of my life and has never failed me. Sometimes the other products kinda don't work for me but it was still good for trying out different product. The scent does leave the clothing with an amazing smell to them.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Love tide. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful with certain products. Tide has never caused my skin to have any break outs. The smell was nice and tide is affordable. Which is a plus. I would def. recommend this product. It's great to have in your household.
Zara H.
If it was possible to wash my apartment in this stuff, I would. It's an obsession. The scent is delicious and a small capful is all you need per load. The bottle lasts a while so it's definitely a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone who really cares about delicious smelling clothes and a high quality detergent!
melanie r.
I love this product - the clean is what you would expect from Tide and the smell is fantastic.  I cant think of any reason not to try this version of Tide.  The value is unmatched - the price definitely matches its ability to clean dnt eh scent stays long after the clothes are put away.
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
tide works a miracle. it leaves my clothes clean and soft and smooth and shiny all day everyday. this is a really good effective and cheap product that everyone i know uses!! i use it everytime i do laundry
Molly T.
Rochester
I love Tide PureClean!! I find it incredible on my sensitive skin whereas other brands have left me feeling itchy and with a residue. I think it smells nice and little detergent goes a long way!
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
I cant find it! Where i can buy it?