Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 2.21 L, 48 loads uploaded by Jodie R.Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent, 2.21 L, 48 loads uploaded by Tina M.

BY TIDE

Tide purclean Honey Lavender Scent is the first bio-based liquid laundry detergent that has the cleaning power that you expect and deserve from Tide, even in cold water. In fact, Tide purclean cleans as well as Tide Original Laundry Detergent. Tide has been on a journey of sustainability for many years now and this is the latest step in this journey to deliver a more sustainable product that does not compromise on cleaning performance. It is not just another eco-friendly detergent; it is the first 65% USDA certified bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide., Tide purclean is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity and is made at a site that has zero manufacturing waste to landfill. It is also formulated to be free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. The formula contains water, plant derived surfactants, coconut derived cleaning agent, plant derived processing aid, bio-derived enzymes, mineral based enzyme stabilizer, pH adjuster, chelant and fragrance. For a full list of ingredients visit our site. see more...

• I cant find it! Where i can buy it? 1 Answers
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
So I got this product recently in my first VoxBox and I fell in love. I used the coupon sent to me and have already purchased again. Even with the scent it doesn't bother my sensitive skin babies. Again on the scent it's not super overpowering either, just a soft pleasant aroma. The eco friendly nature of this product just deepens my love for tide.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Tide is the best. Gets all of those crazy stains out. And yucky smells. I love that this is a bio based detergent and the honey lavender smell is subtle but still so good.
Ines O.
Ines O.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
ideal for washing large quantities of clothes, has a light fragrance, does not deteriorate the colors of the clothes and helps preserve them
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite laundry detergent. It's cost efficient and smells neutral. I use it the most often of all the laundry detergents.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Tide PurClean Liquid Laundry Detergent For Regular and HE Washers, Honey Lavender Scent es muy buena marca
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Little Rock, AR
It's great. I absolutely love it. It leaves this amazing smell on my clothes that I love
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Royal Oak, MI
I bought this detergent because I liked the idea that it had less harsh chemicals, and was better for the environment.  I expected it to be super effective because of the Tide name, but it fell pretty short.  I felt like I needed to run my towels through another load with Oxy-Clean. I will say that it did not irritate my husband's skin at all, which is a rarity for laundry detergents!  The honey-lavender smell is not very potent... some people may like this, but I wanted my clothes to smell a little fresher.  Probably won't be rushing back to buy this.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Alexandria, VA
I got a trial from Influenster in my Back to School VoxBox and have been buying this product ever since! It smells great! The price is great! It cleans my clothes just as well as my previous detergent. I like be that it's made with renewable energy,with zero dyes, and that it's 65% biobased!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
Love tide. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful with certain products. Tide has never caused my skin to have any break outs. The smell was nice and tide is affordable. Which is a plus. I would def. recommend this product. It's great to have in your household.
melanie r.
melanie r.
I love this product - the clean is what you would expect from Tide and the smell is fantastic.  I cant think of any reason not to try this version of Tide.  The value is unmatched - the price definitely matches its ability to clean dnt eh scent stays long after the clothes are put away.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
I cant find it! Where i can buy it?