Tide Powdered Laundry Detergent uploaded by mrs b.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High-powered, grease-cutting formula effective on tough, greasy food stains. Formulated to immediately start dissolvingeven in cold water. Super-soluble detergent means virtually residue-free clothes. Helps keep whites white and color bright.Packing Type:Box;Scent:Original; ~ Includes fifteen 20 ounce boxes per case.PGC27782. 27782. Tide Tide 15 oz Powdered Laundry Detergent.

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love using Tide detergent special the dry formula and other reviews I keep saying how I like to use the powder form it is great and I feel like it last longer and I can get more product this I love and I will buy when it's on sale sometimes I Stop & Shop they will have sales and I love to buy this in bulk to stock up I definitely recommend this to anybody tide is a great
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Tide is my favorite brand to wash my clothes in. I usually either go for Tide or Gain depending on what's on sale that week but Tide is my number 1.
It always leaves my clothes clean and fresh smelling.
I do wish it was cheaper. If it's not on sale it can be quite expensive.
I would recommend this product!
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
He opinions here are mine and mine only. I always used tide, or should I say my mother did, Growing Up Until I started to have a skin allergy to it and my father did also. If you have sensitive skin you may want to switch to a clear and free version of a detergent. Tide did always get our laundry clean and it did smell good I really enjoyed it and hated when we had to quit using it. It got grease out of my dad's clothes when he was in the garage and it got anything that I came in from school having on my clothes markers, Etc. It did a very good job. I still miss that smell in my laundry.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
Este es nuestro detergente. Se que la ropa sale limpia y con buen olor y textura. Saca las manchas de la ropa de los niños, de tierra, salsas de comida, manchas de jugos, de pintura, y deja nuestra ropa cómo nueva. Lo mejor de todo es que te deja la ropa con olor a limpio!
Elizabeth K.
Eden Prairie
This is the detergent I use every day. I love it, it freshens up my clothes and I do not notice it making my clothes fade. I found out from another brand that I have sensitive skin (hives are NOT FUN) but this has never made me react. Love love love it.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Don't like it because for some reason after it's finished washing I still see detergent  bubble on my clothes. It's the only one that does that. It was cheap but won't be buying it again. Don't recommend it . It does irritate the skin.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My favorite scent and favorite form of detergent. I like powder detergent because i find liquid ones can react to dye in my clothes and alter the color. I love the scent which is a nice clean scent that isnt floral, citrus, or fruity. It smells more like simple clean laundry. Good at removing stains and clothes smell clean for a long time.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I love tide just because it smells so good!!! I recently had a baby and for her sensitive skin we switched to dreft but tide works just as good and boy do I miss that tide smell!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I like this detergent. I have sensitive skin so switching up detergents can give me a rash but it’s easy on my skin. It’s effective and smells good. I have no complaints.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Tide is one of my favorite laundry detergents. The smell of a laundry detergent is huge for me because I want my clothes smelling good after they're washed. This product is definitely affordable. I highly recommend it.
Jackie O.