BY TIDE

Tide Powder detergent gets to the bottom of dirt and stains to help keep your whites white and your colors bright. For great stain removal in any temperature, Quick Dissolving Tide is formulated to immediately start dissolving - even in cold water. And... see more...

Charna H.
Charna H.
A little goes a long way and this stuff lasts our family months even when my daughter was a new born and we were doing laundry every few days to cut back on the overwhelming scent of mistakes. The cleaning power, this got even the most stubborn stain out of her clothes to say the least.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Guilford, CT
Love everything about tide except the price. But you get what you pay for in this case Tide Powder Detergent, Original Scent, Case Pack, Two 120-Load Boxes (240-Loads)
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Mega Parent Expert
Tide is one of the best detergent brands out there, it is the only one used in my family, and it leaves the clothing smelling nice and fresh
Madison B.
Madison B.
I always bring this to boarding school :) It's easy to use and affordable, It leaves my clothes nice and clean
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
The best laundry soap ever it always makes my close look and remain great I don't think I could use another brand
Teneshia T.
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
My absolute favorite detergent. Don't even have to use a lot and it gets my clothes so clean and I love the fresh scent it leaves. The cold water one also works great. I highly recommend.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
My absolute favorite detergent . don't even have to use a lot and it gets my cloths so clean and I love the fresh scent it leaves.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Burnet, TX
I use this for my families clothes and my son's cloth diapers. Works great and I love the smell
Savanna D.
Savanna D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Doesn't leave streaks! Works great on hard food stains. Always good to find coupons but worth the extra money.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Hurricane, WV
It gets the clothes very clean and it lasts longer than the liquid! Definitely will be using this from now on