BY TIDE

Tide Powder detergent gets to the bottom of dirt and stains to help keep your whites white and your colors bright. For great stain removal in any temperature, Quick Dissolving Tide is formulated to immediately start dissolving - even in cold water. And...

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Tide is the main laundry detergent I buy. It has been my go to since I started doing laundry. The powder has so many other household uses. My favorite trick is scrubbing the oil spots on the driveway! Works great getting those spots up! The value is always affordable!
Alicia W.
Hendrix, OK
I absolutely love using tide powder laundry detergent. It smells great, cleans incredibly well, and leaves clothes smelling clean/fresh for weeks after washing. I prefer it over the pods because the pods tend to leave behind residue in the washer and in the pipes.
Thalia N.
This sometimes sticks to clothing in the washing machine and makes the clothes have a white powder that stays there unless it gets washed again. Other than that, It's a good product and cleans laundry very well. Just have to be cautious sometimes!
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
We love the powder. We think it smells the best and has lasting scent. Always meets our expectations priced reasonably Tide Powder Detergent, Mountain Spring Scent, Case Pack, 120-Load Boxes (Pack of 2)
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
I love tide have used it for years. I like the powder for my hard water n husband's oily uniforms. Our clothes get super clean, great scent, and quality. It's worth the price and I never hesitate to purchase. If you want to know true clean for your clothing this is what you need
Charna H.
A little goes a long way and this stuff lasts our family months even when my daughter was a new born and we were doing laundry every few days to cut back on the overwhelming scent of mistakes. The cleaning power, this got even the most stubborn stain out of her clothes to say the least.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is so good at getting those super dirty clothes cleaned well. The main reason I buy this product is for my cloth diapers. The price of this product is not something I love but I keep buying it because it's still cheaper then cloth diaper detergents.
Amy t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my go to laundry detergent especially if anything has stains. The smell is very fresh and clean and leaves our clothes cleaner than other detergents I have used. It is more expensive than other detergents but I'm assuming because it cleans so much better.
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
Call me old school but I absolutely love Tide Powder, the scent is super clean + our clothes are left in good condition without random liquid spots stained to them from other leading brands of liquid detergent. #TideMom
Megan H.
Guilford, CT
Love everything about tide except the price. But you get what you pay for in this case Tide Powder Detergent, Original Scent, Case Pack, Two 120-Load Boxes (240-Loads)