BY TIDE #21 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Pods is the only unique 3 in 1 Detergent that contains a Detergent + Stain Fighter + Brightener in one small pac. All you need to do is pop in 1 Tide Pod pac to clean any size load. It can even be used in any washing machine and dissolves in any temperature, even in cold! Save $2 off Tide PODS. here. ! see more...

• How long have you used Tide laundry products?46 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for college?12 Answers
  • I love tide... never tried these though .. how do they work?35 Answers
Tide Pods™
  • "It makes doing laundry so much easier there's no more measuring out how much detergent or being afraid of overflowing the machine with bubbles" in 141 reviews
  • "My only issue is that I hate using a full Pod for small loads of just a few items or even just one so I have bought a bottle of liquid detergent for these loads but overall I prefer the Pods." in 139 reviews
  • "everything to do with tide smells awesome your clothes smell fresh coming out of the washer and into the dryer and when they come out they still smell like they did before putting them in the dryer." in 126 reviews
  • "I do love Tide Pods because they are very easy, they come with their own storage, and they smell great, but they are on the pricey side." in 112 reviews
  • "Favorite laundry soap, it's so easy to use and they leave my clothes smelling so good, and I don't have to get my hands all sopey" in 102 reviews
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Tide pods are an easy, mess free alternative to liquid laundry detergent. While I do primarily use pods and I do love them I have had some issues with them. Usually they work perfectly but I did knock them down one star because of my experience with them in college. I stopped using tide pods for a good 2-3 years while I was in college because they were ruining some of my clothes. I would often do laundry and realize after that something had happened and I had marks on my clothes from the pods. Sometimes they came out, sometimes they didn't. I'm not sure if it was the pods fault or the fault of the campus washers but either way it was very frustrating. At home I've never had problems with them and use them regularly when doing laundry!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub, Ocean Mist, 66 Loads, 1 Tub
I have tried almost all of the scents for this product, and I would never choose to use any other detergent for my wash. I love them because they are super easy to have, and convenient to use since you can literally just throw it in the wash. Only need 1 for a good amount of clothes. Makes your clothes smell refreshed for weeks, and is my all time favorite laundry product.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub
I've used Tide Pods for over 6 years (ever since my college days). These are the easiest laundry solution ever. I was hesitant to use them at first because I worried about chemicals. However, I haven't had any problems with the Spring Meadow formula. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. Doesn't get any easier than these!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert
This is the best detergent if you want your clothes to both be as clean as possible AND smell absolutely as clean as possible! I can be in a room with someone who uses Tide and can recognize it in a heartbeat by the familiar clean smell that lingers on your clothing. Your clothes don't fade either so that is a great quality. Tide is the best. The pods are so convenient and not messy at all.  Tide Pods with Febreze (90ct.)
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub, Ocean Mist, Ocean Mist 64, Mystic Forest, Spring Meadow
Tide products never ever disappoint, they are well worth the price. This is a product you can easily find at Walgreens or Winn Dixie on sale & when I do find this on sale I RACK UP all of them! This is the only detergent I can use on my husbands smelly work clothes that will beat the smell.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Spring Meadow, 66 Loads, 1 Tub
Tide Pods make my life soooo much easier! Laundry is a breeze now since I use these. I just pop one in the washer with my clothes and boom. It is so effective and works so well when keeping my clothes nice and clean. They are a bit expensive but to me it is very very very worth it.
Jordan A.
Minneapolis, MN
When looking for detergent to use at college, many people and websites recommended the pods. I use Tide at my home and love it so figured it would be worth a shot. They are great in that you can grab one, go throw it in with your clothes, and leave it at that. I think they worked great however sometimes it would get stuck on my clothes and leave left over soap residue, so that is my only negative. I purchased mine at Target for a great price, and still have several left to use. I would buy these again, it is worth the money!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
As a college student I love this product because of ow easy they are to use and the convenience of the pods. They have a great smell and they dont leave a residue on the clothing or the washer. I would say they are a bit expensive but I dont do laundry very much so I think it is okay.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
i am not much of a fan of the tide pods. my boyfriend loves them since he doesn't have to do any thinking for his laundry just toss them in. but i feel as if they are not enough and don't leave my clothes clean. Also the one time i used it the paper did not fully dissolve and it got stuck on a jacket that i had to rewash. i rather just stick to liquid detergent. these also are expensive and i do not feel they last as long as a regular liquid detergent would. you get more loads out of liquid detergent than with pods
Jan G.
Decorator Expert
I being using this product for a few years. I like to use this for my lights colors and regular colors, no dark colors. If I need to wash the hubbyy I will use 2 pods for load, or I feel the clots won't come out smelling truly clean, if it is for the kids and clots is dirty I will use 2, usually for kids I will use 1 pod if clots is no so dirty, I have a sensitive sense of smell and I can easily smell sweat or things like that, for me is important to use hot or warm water when the laundry required better cleaning.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you used Tide laundry products?
Rosieee H.
I love tide... never tried these though .. how do they work?
Alicia M.
Herndon, VA
Has anyone had a problem with disintegration? I'm worried there will be gooey stuff on my clothes.
Sonia H.
DO you prefer these compared to liquid Tide?
Emilio G.
Do you like the scents they have? or would you prefer other scents?