BY TIDE

Reinvent the way you do laundry with tide pods. Each pac contains enough detergent, stain remover and brightener to thoroughly clean one load of laundry. Suitable for use in both front- and top-loading machines, the pacs dissolve quickly in hot and cold water. This package includes 16 spring meadow-scented pacs. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I love the smell of these and how easy they are to use. Sometimes I have to use two on big loads or particularly dirty loads such as when my cat pees on something, but every time the wash comes out smelling cleans and never and residue that I've gotten from other pods. Tide is the only laundry detergent I use for years because nothing else compares. They can be pricey but there at $2 off coupons and the 16 count is only $4 off at Walmart which is a pretty good deal to me considering you can hoard the coupons and buy multiple packs. I totally recommend tide products. They also have a great sensitive skins formula that I've heard great things about.
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I LOVE these little pods! Not only do they work great, but their scent is amazing! They are very easy to use, simply put 1 pod (or 2 for XL load) into your washer, put in your clothes, and hit start. No need to measure any liquid. They dissolve completely in all temperatures and they do not leave any residue. I really like how you can seal up the package right after use, and don't need to look for a clip to close up your bag. I would totally recommend these!
Anne G.
Anne G.
Santa Monica, CA
I love the ease of the pods, it makes it so much easier to put together a load of laundry quickly and it's easy to disperse a few through a big load. I've found that when washing in cold water the pods sometimes don't dissolve all the way and can end up on your clothes. They do wash out though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I buy the huge packs of these. I have so much laundry each day these make it a little let's messy not spilling the liquid. I think they work great that's why I always rebuy these. I'd definitely recommend.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Easy to use and they do the job! Much easier than normal laundry detergent. Cute packaging. I keep them on a high shelf away from animals and kids. They're affordable and I will keep buying!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
These pods have made doing my laundry so quick and easy. I don't have to worry about getting the right amount of detergent or the mess that usually comes with that.
M R.
M R.
Newport News, VA
I enjoy using laundry detergent pods. They make doing laundry so much easier. No more messy liquid detergent. The scent is very nice too.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Vienna, VA
Makes doing laundry so much easier than. Plus tide has a great scent. It's much easier than wondering how much detergent to use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Great quality. Leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh for days after washing. Doesn't stick to clothes like most pods
Krista A.
Krista A.
Absolutely love the tide pods. Spring meadow is one of my favorites but i also love the tide with Febreze.