Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Putting a pod in each time seems to me like it would cost a lot. Is it worth it and help save money?
Inna K.
Inna K.
ARDEN, NC
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Save money No and to get the smell you have to put in two
Tori B.
Tori B.
Matthews, NC
1 year, 6 months ago
These pods are not cheap! If you are looking for a better deal then keep shopping! These pods are easy and fast that is what sells them. If you have a large load you have to use 2 pods.
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I think the pros far outweigh the cons, especially when it comes to the cost. I figure I ended up wasting money with either excess or spillage of the liquid that I don't have with the pods. You don't have to worry about measuring out and making a mess either; you just toss it in, turn on the machine and go.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't think they save you tons of money, but they are convenient, and save you money if you aren't the type of person who is careful about each pour.
tiara s.
tiara s.
Terre Haute, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
If is a small load I wouldn't suggest it if you're concerned with saving money because they can the pricey but if you love Tide Pods the way I do and the smell of them then I will use as many as you would like I used two in my large loads just for a added scent