BY TIDE #7 in Laundry Detergent

When you use a pac of Tide PODS® Plus Febreze™, you’ll get an amazing clean PLUS long-lasting freshness! Place a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and freshen each load. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS® Plus Febreze™ laundry detergent. It’ll infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Simply insert one pac for most loads, but use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience that lasts all day, Tide PODS® Plus Febreze™ is the all-in-one solution for you.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Perfume,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Sodium Formate,Sodium Bisulfite,Subtilisin,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• Are these any good? How many per say a medium to large load?4 Answers
  • How much? Where can i find it3 Answers
  • How does leave your clothes smelling? 6 Answers
Olivia R.
Warren, MI
Review for: Tide PODS™ Plus Febreze™ Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 23 oz. Pouch more...
This product here is my go to for everything! I use this detergent to wash clothes, blankets, bedding, rugs, and even the dog toys and beds. I believe that tide is on the expensive side compare to other brands such as gain, all, and purex. The reason why I keep buying this product is because I think tide cleans the best. This scent smells so good and lasts a long time! I prefer to use pods because it’s quick and easier than measuring liquid detergent and pouring into the wash machine. I definitely recommend this product!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I only use tide pods! They work great and has the perfect amount of detergent and stain remover that a load needs. They cut down on overuse of detergent. They are easy to use and very convenient and for the price you get several load worth of laundry. And the febreze smell stays in my clothes and has them smelling so fresh all the time!
Leslie M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite thing about using Tide pods is that it’s non messing! All I have to do is grab 1 or 2 pods and simply throw them into the washer! They are also super concentrated which really helps to clean our clothes properly. I think it’s just a little bit more expensive than the “normal” detergent but I honestly think it’s worth it. Plus, if you keep an eye out for coupons, it can almost be the same price as the liquid kind.
Kristi M.
Detroit, MI
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GO BUY THESE! My SO has the WORST scalp smell.. like he smells like a nursing home when you smell his head! I know that’s gross. I have literally tried everything, vinegar, baking soda, soaking the sheets in hot water, 3-4 other brands of laundry soap, leaving them in the hot sun for an entire day, putting them in a cooler full of ice water (the internet is a weird place) fabric softener, even dish soap! And none of these things worked... these tide pods, literally one tide pod and the sheets took the smell right out of them. I need everyone to buy these now, i wasted so much time and probably damaged my sheets with all of these other “tricks” seriously... just buy the dang pods!
Valorie D.
Henderson
I love how convenient these pods are. When you’re first teaching a child to do laundry, this is the best way to avoid a mess. No detergent spilled. I used to do laundry on my lunch break, and this was such a time-saving alternative compared to traditional liquid detergents. The smell is nice and fresh, and I’ve always enjoyed doing laundry with this product.
Lacie K.
Review for: Tide Pods Botanical Rain Scent with Febreze Laundry Detergent Pacs 54 ct more...
Okay let's be honest, Laundry is a pain in the you know what. No one likes it, yet it's never ending. So when I tell you Tide Pods changed my life.. I mean it! It's definitely worth the buck! I recommend tide pods to anyone who is like me and just cannot stand laundry. My life has been easier ever since you came in it Tide Pods, thank you so much!!
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Review for: Tide Pods Botanical Rain Scent with Febreze Laundry Detergent Pacs 26 ct more...
These were consistently inconsistent. Sometimes they would work perfectly. Other times they would get stuck to my clothes and leave a sticky little unmelted patch on a shirt or pants. I followed the directions every time so I’m not sure why they didn’t work. I did like how convenient they were but for the price they did not cut it for me.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Tide Pods with Febreze (90ct.) more...
I love these Tide Pods! With me cleaning and laundry is all about the smell and these smell so good!!!! They are very effective and fairly affordable. You can find them almost anywhere. They are so easy to use! No measuring and no mess! I prefer gain but I will occasionally use tide but Id still recommend this product!!
Isabella E.
S Chesterfld, VA
The smell is amazing! Love the way my clothes smell and feel after washing. The only con is having the residue on my hands after putting them in the washer lol would definitely recommend especially for mothers of young kids or those who have men working in a trade. My boyfriends clothes have never been cleaner.
Aria Rose C.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Tide Pods Botanical Rain Scent with Febreze Laundry Detergent Pacs 43 ct more...
As a college student Tide PODS are a saving grace. It’s easy to just throw one of these into the washing machine without having to measure out detergent or whatever else. It effectively and efficiently cleans my clothes, though sometimes they don’t dissolve completely, which is rare. I love them!
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Are these Tide Pods better than using regular detergent?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Has anyone had these not dissolve and ruin clothes?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Does anyone know where to find these yet? I checked Target and they weren't available yet. I didn't go out of my way or anything but did peek..
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
Where you disappointed?
Tina S.
Is anyone else as in love with Tide Pods as I am? Amazing all in one laundry care. Right?