BY TIDE #34 in Laundry Detergent

• How much? Where can i find it3 Answers
  • How does leave your clothes smelling? 6 Answers
Reviews (1976)
Savannah H.
Wow I'm super impressed with this scent and the power to clean a large load of laundry. I bought these yesterday and just pulled out a load of over ten blankets and they all smell nice and fresh like I Tide PODS® Plus Febreze™ Laundry Detergent rubbed flowers all over them. My husband just said these smell delicious. Lol win! Highly recommend from me.
monica n.
freshman and sophomore year of college i was obsessed with tide pods and how convenient they are. all you have to do is throw them in the bottom of the washer and you're all set. however, i noticed that the packaging on them wasn't dissolving completely and would like remnants on my clothing. i immediately stopped using the pods and went back to normal detergent.
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
These are great and so easy to use. No measuring or pouring you just pop one in! They are easy and affordable for college students! They smell so good too. My only complaint is that if you wash them on a quick load or a cold load the casing does not desolve all the way and sticks to the clothes and hardens and you have to wash the clothes again.
Taylor O.
Semmes, AL
My husband started using these when he was deployed and eventually brought them home for us to use. I wasn't ecstatic about a "pod" in my washer... but so far we love it! Only once in the last year have I had one not do it's job and it was my fault for putting so many sheets and blankets in the washer....it got stuck in a blanket. Ops!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I really like how you do these already use. You don't have to worry about using too much or too little just pop in as many as you need to pending on how large your load is plus the Febreze makes it smell really amazing does a great job of removing any stains that my child seems to make magically appear
Emily R.
As a college student these are heaven sent. Pre measured amounts in tiny packet that you just toss right into the washer. I get this scent because it's stronger than most but still gets stains out and keeps colors looking bright. I have no complaints and really appreciate such a convenient and easy to use product. The price is fair and easily found in all stores that sell laundry detergent. I definitely recommend.
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
These are my favorite! They smell great and get rid of stains. It's so easy to throw the pods in the washer! Sometimes I don't feel it's as good as getting odor out as I'd like. And you have to use two or three pods for bigger loads so they go quick.
kandiss J.
This is my favorite laundry soap. It gets my clothes so clean and removes all the dirt and stains. It also makes my laundry smell very fresh and clean. I also love that it comes in the pods its makes less mess and no spills. I love it. Highly recommended. Try it. You'll like it.
Erica L.
These will save your time and your clothes when doing laundry. There was nothing harder for me to grasp than measuring out how much detergent I need to get my clothes that perfect clean. Tide Pods work perfectly though in providing my convenience of popping them in and making sure they get super clean. Be careful though not to do too big of loads as i have noticed the soap sticks to one piece of clothing and then dries in a gunk if you pack the washer too hard
Crystal R.
I've used many many laundry detergents and none of them even come close to the stain fighting power as tide. The scents tide comes out with are great too. I love this particular one, leaves clothes clean and smelling clean.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Are these Tide Pods better than using regular detergent?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Has anyone had these not dissolve and ruin clothes?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Does anyone know where to find these yet? I checked Target and they weren't available yet. I didn't go out of my way or anything but did peek..
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Where you disappointed?
Tina S.
Is anyone else as in love with Tide Pods as I am? Amazing all in one laundry care. Right?