BY TIDE #99 in Laundry Detergent

Tide PODS® Plus Febreze Sport Odor Defense™ is a 4-in-1 laundry solution that consists of a laundry detergent, stain remover, color protector, and odor defense technology all in one. The innovative, multi-chamber design separates key ingredients until they hit the wash for optimal cleaning power. They are specifically formulated with Sport Odor Defense technology to fight tough sports odors and stains, like sweat, grass, and dirt in one wash. For a simple, yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS® is the all-in-one solution you've been looking for.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Perfume,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Sodium Formate,Sodium Bisulfite,Subtilisin,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I'm asking for a few donations, Last night we had a house fire an...2 Answers
  • Does it have a long-lasting smell2 Answers
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Active Fresh Scent, 61 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers more...
I cannot day enough good things about how convenient Tide pods are! I started using them in college when it was too much of a hassle to carry an entire container of detergent to the laundry room and I haven’t looked back since. Tide just seems to clean laundry better than its alternatives. Just a tip- if you buy them in large quantities on amazon, you can usually find a great deal!
Nicole Z.
Review for: Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Active Fresh Scent, 43 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers more...
Pretty convenient to have and way to use. Just throw one in the washing machine and your clothes coem out nice and clean. Leaves my clothes smelling good. You can get detergent cheaper than the pods but its convenient to have
bona A.
This is part of the tide collection and i only use tide after some other brand has discolored my clothes. I really like tide I think its worth the extra bucks to purchase a good laundry detergent and this smells really nice and keeps your clothes looking , feeling, and smelling new. great product
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Love these because being a mom i dread laundry. With the pouring the filling the sorting... etc. Tide Pods make it one step easier to doing laundry. No need to measure or grab different bottles. It is already figured out for you! If you try them you will become spoiled as i have.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
These are convenient and put an end to dripping laundry soaps, They are sufficient and get my clothes clean with the familiar pleasant scent Tide leaves lingering on your clean clothes, Nothing beats TIDE! Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent , Tide Liquid HE Total Clean Laundry detergents
Amber S.
Apopka, FL
This product gives my clothes a great fresh scent! With five busy kids, keeping clothes fresh is really important to our family. They love the smell, and I love that they are leaving the house fresh and confident. Will definitely recommend it to friends!
Jessica L.
Mayfield heights
I love tide pods! The sport odor control really leaves an amazing scent to all of your clothes and linens. I enjoy a strong fresh smell and have found that these clean very effectively too. I use a dryer sheet and they come out clean and smelling great.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
We use these every day. I prefer the original gain smell , but my husband prefers this so we use this. It smells fine. It's easy to use (why he probably likes it) and it does a fine job. These work best if you put them in the machine BEFORE adding clothes.
Luisana P.
Houston
It a super expensive product and does not do the job. I bought the one that says it X4. And is terrible. I need to use 3 every time I do my laundry. Because does not feel my clothes are clean if I use one or two. Packing is nice tho! But just that!
Madi M.
Easton, MD
Favorite laundry detergent, cleans even the pretty stuck on stains my sons clothes get. Leaves a great smell even after drying. Plus the convenience of no pouring or measuring is great; just throw a pod in and good to go!
Amanda D.
Hickory , KY
Does it have a long-lasting smell
Jenae M.
Waseca
I'm asking for a few donations, Last night we had a house fire and my daughter and family lost everything. I don't know how what to do anymore because I have no family we are staying at a friends 1bedroom Apartment can someone let influenster know