BY TIDE #54 in Laundry Detergent

Tide PODS® Plus Febreze Sport Odor Defense™ is a 4-in-1 laundry solution that consists of a laundry detergent, stain remover, color protector, and odor defense technology all in one. The innovative, multi-chamber design separates key ingredients until they hit the wash for optimal cleaning power. They are specifically formulated with Sport Odor Defense technology to fight tough sports odors and stains, like sweat, grass, and dirt in one wash. For a simple, yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS® is the all-in-one solution you've been looking for.

Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonates,Alcoholethoxy Sulfate,Propylene Glycol,Water,Fatty Acid Salts,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol Ethoxylates,Polyvinyl Alcohol Film,Peg-136 Polyvinyl Acetate,Perfume,Monoethanolamine Citrate,Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetate, Sodium Salt,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Sodium Formate,Sodium Bisulfite,Subtilisin,Calcium Formate,Amylase,Mannanase,Colorant,Sodium Bisulfate,Benzisothiazolinone

• I'm asking for a few donations, Last night we had a house...2 Answers
  • Does it have a long-lasting smell2 Answers
Michelle 🌸.
San Jose
Review for: Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Active Fresh Scent, 43 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers more...
I love liquid detergent. It gives me the flexibility to adjust my detergent accordingly. However, I decided to try these Tide pods for their convenience. The pods have more than detergent in them so it is a space saver (a big plus for apartment living). My biggest worry was how long will the scent stay on my clothes. I chose active fresh scent hoping the smell would last longer and they did! I even forgo fabric softener and my clothes still smell good days after washing.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This is my favorite to use when I am washing my gym clothes or anything I wore to go hiking. It really gets odors and stains out and the pod form makes it super convenient. I just throw 2 or three in my laundry and they work like magic. The scent is really great and I love that the pod box doesn’t take up much room. I keep all my detergent on a higher shelf so no small children or pets will be tempted into eating them🤦🏻‍♀️😂
CarrieJo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Active Fresh Scent, 61 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers more...
I cannot day enough good things about how convenient Tide pods are! I started using them in college when it was too much of a hassle to carry an entire container of detergent to the laundry room and I haven’t looked back since. Tide just seems to clean laundry better than its alternatives. Just a tip- if you buy them in large quantities on amazon, you can usually find a great deal!
Nicole Z.
Pretty convenient to have and way to use. Just throw one in the washing machine and your clothes coem out nice and clean. Leaves my clothes smelling good. You can get detergent cheaper than the pods but its convenient to have
joleen j.
ann arbor, MI
This is part of the tide collection and i only use tide after some other brand has discolored my clothes. I really like tide I think its worth the extra bucks to purchase a good laundry detergent and this smells really nice and keeps your clothes looking , feeling, and smelling new. great product
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
So here’s the deal. They work. Like really work well. My clothes come out clean. But the price!! Ugh! I feel like I pay too much. I think other detergents clean my clothes just fine... I’d recommend this to families that get dirty. Other than that, just use an affordable option.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
These are convenient and put an end to dripping laundry soaps, They are sufficient and get my clothes clean with the familiar pleasant scent Tide leaves lingering on your clean clothes, Nothing beats TIDE! Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent , Tide Liquid HE Total Clean Laundry detergents
Amber S.
Apopka, FL
This product gives my clothes a great fresh scent! With five busy kids, keeping clothes fresh is really important to our family. They love the smell, and I love that they are leaving the house fresh and confident. Will definitely recommend it to friends!
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love tide pods! The sport odor control really leaves an amazing scent to all of your clothes and linens. I enjoy a strong fresh smell and have found that these clean very effectively too. I use a dryer sheet and they come out clean and smelling great.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
We use these every day. I prefer the original gain smell , but my husband prefers this so we use this. It smells fine. It's easy to use (why he probably likes it) and it does a fine job. These work best if you put them in the machine BEFORE adding clothes.
Amanda D.
Hickory , KY
Does it have a long-lasting smell
Jenae M.
Waseca
I'm asking for a few donations, Last night we had a house fire and my daughter and family lost everything. I don't know how what to do anymore because I have no family we are staying at a friends 1bedroom Apartment can someone let influenster know