Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Quinn A.
Nice clean scent! These are super easy to use and smells so fresh.Make sure to keep in a high place as many children have tended to think these are a snack.Cheers
Kat G.
Bluffton, SC
It is simple to just throw into the washing machine and easy to store. Less of a mess to deal with and I love the smell of the clothes after.
Winnie M.
My favorite detergent with my favorite air freshener! Seriously a win win for my whole routine! They work great and smell great.
Valarie B.
Yorkville, NY
Tide pods are so convenient and easy! I spend less money on detergent because it's already measured out with no waste.
Corinne H.
Keyser
Tide pods plus febreze odor defense leave my clothes smelling extra fresh! I will always use this product
Lauren G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Super easy. Just throw a pod in the wash. Great coupons available too making them excellent price wise.
Maria F.
Although I love this my husband got hives but is able to use the liquid one.. Other then that I very much love just my family is first!
tricia c.
Tide is a tried and true brand. Always gets our clothes clean, especially with four active kids, I can always count on tide to have our clothes clean and smelling great. Worth the price!
Barbara S.
Love these pods.. They are so easy to use, my kids can do the laundry without spilling soap lol. The clothes are so clean and smell great
Melissa F.
Love pods, quick and easy. These tide pods smell good and are very effective. I like that I don't have to measure out detergent!