Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Steffi L.
Lynnwood, WA
This stuff smells way better than the regular tide in a bottle, I can't get enough of the scent! However, it is a bit expensive considering how much you actually get in a packet. You can go through these so quickly because with larger loads you will have to use two or three pods, which can really be a money burner. I wish they offered this at a cheaper price as they are so convenient and effective.
Kyndal T.
Clinton, TN
I use Tide Pods every single day. They are so incredibly easy. I just throw one in with every load of laundry. They clean everything very well. I have never had an issue with remaining stains or smell after I wash with Tide Pods. I will always use them!
Irene J.
everyone knows that Tide is the best detergent available. I have always used it when I have really dirty clothes.  But these pods were a disappointment. too often they didn't dissolve and left a stick mess in the washer and I had to rewash the whole load with regular detergent.
Steven K.
Every time I use tide pods it cleans my laundry, removes tough stains, and also leaves my clothes feeling fresh and smelling great. The best thing about the pods are that I don't have too pour any detergent into the laundry that way I'm not putting too much in
Ashley M.
Hermiston, OR
I would recommend this to others because my roommates and I have used this for our smelly softball clothes. It works wonders! It didn't matter how dirty our clothes were or how full we stuffed the washing machine. Our clothes still came out smelling nice!
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Tide pods are my favorite. They are spendy. But as far as getting the job done goes, these always do the trick. And they are so easy.'it is important to keep out of kids reach though, because they have a very appealing look and texture to kids.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I love the pods. Makes laundry a little bit easier and you dont have to worry about measuring anything. It works well and cleans your clothes well, smells great. All around a great product. just wish it was a little more affordable for people.
Lexie M.
Depew, NY
These tide pods make for a quick and easy laundry experience. More expensive then the liquid detergent but saves a little time when you are doing laundry. Has just as good of a scent as the liquid
Geraldine M.
es un producto super bueno deja la ropa limpia fresca y un agradable aroma a limpio y su presentacion en este empaque peque;o hace que sea facil su distribucion.
Quinn A.
Nice clean scent! These are super easy to use and smells so fresh.Make sure to keep in a high place as many children have tended to think these are a snack.Cheers