Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
I have tried every laundry detergent that's worth anything and this one right here is The. Best! My husband works in the oil and gas industry and can come home pretty dirty on occasion. This detergent gets his clothes clean and removes stains so well without damaging or fading anything. Our clothes always smell really good too!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
The pods are a great alternative to powder. Less mess. Though sometimes if the laundry is too full or perhaps the water is too cold the pods don't dissolve completely. I've only had that happen a few times in the years I've used them.
Kiersten J.
West Bloomfield, MI
I'm a college student and having these pods to throw in the wash when I did my clothes was so easy and the package lasted me for a long time which was a huge money saver! It made my clothes smell nice and washed them well every time. These are great for anyone, but especially someone first starting out on their own!
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is what I use now. They do cost more than traditional detergent but it's so convenient and mess free. I think it does a great job at making my clothes smell nice and they always come out clean. I would recommend to others.
Michelle R.
Boston
I use them at school to do laundry. It Is so much easier then measuring and pouring out the other kind. It works well and always makes my clothes smell good and feel clean. Would recommend for sure!!!
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
I always use the Tide PODS because I am a college student and it's just easier! They last for a pretty good amount of time; however, if I washed clothes even more regularly I would suggest them because laundry detergent is always better!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love that Tide Pods have detergent, a stain remover and brightener all in one packet!

With 90% cleaning ingredients inside I know my clothes will come out clean! Any tough stains are removed!

I just toss it in the washer and it quickly dissolves!

No spills. No mess.

I'm a Tide fan because it's a brand I know and trust!
tricia c.
Tide is a tried and true brand. Always gets our clothes clean, especially with four active kids, I can always count on tide to have our clothes clean and smelling great. Worth the price!
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought Tide Pods was an easy, simple and faster way to do laundry, but I was mistaken.
TIde Pods work if your laundry loads are on the normal leaning towards small size. For bigger laundry loads, one pod is simply not enough and two is too much.
Angelica P.
I've been told that these are bad for any laundry machine as the pods don't always disintegrate within the washing machine or sometimes it doesn't even pop so your laundry doesn't end up any cleaner. Better off with the liquid or powder detergent.