Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Laundry Detergent Pacs, Botanical Rain Scent, 32 loads, Designed For Regular and HE Washers

BY TIDE

Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Botanical Rain provide 24 hours of freshness to help keep your clothes free of odors and smelling amazing. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. To enjoy great cleaning results toss a 4-in-1 pac into the washer to clean, brighten fabrics, fight stains and attack tough odors in each load for fresh smelling clothes. Let your wardrobe spring to life with Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense laundry detergent. It'll fight tough laundry odors and infuse all your favorite clothes with a fresh Botanical Rain scent. Use two pacs for large loads and three pacs for extra large loads. For a brilliant clean and a wonderful scent experience, Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense is the all-in-one solution for you. Part of the Tide+Downy Odor Defense Collection. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle Y.
Bethlehem, GA
I love pods! Best thing invented! One pod per wash and done! No mess. No need to worry about others in your household over pouring!
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas
I only feel confident using Tide. I prefer the original smell and those are the pods I purchase. I love the ease of using pods.
Mark F.
Karns City, PA
Cleans very well, leaves the clothes smelling great. I keep my clothes in bins till the season comes and the smell stays well.
christine C.
I love these better then just putting in power or liquid no guessing how keep much to use just put in and walk away
Arianna H.
Port Charlotte, FL
The clothes come out without stains and they smell so refreshing. they are soo easy to just pop them in the washer
Julie A.
Milford, MA
Tide pods are my favorite! All my clothes come out clean. No mess, just throw it in with the clothes!
Heather S.
Newark, OH
Works pretty well but not my favorite on the market .The pods are a great way to stretch my money.
Tide pods are fast and easy to use. Just throw one in no measuring or splashing.
Jessica B.
Rome, NY
I have been an avid tide user my entire adult life. Though, I have tried products periodically with free samples. I have yet to find another that cleans and protects my clothes like tide. With the invention of the pods I received a free and have been hooked since. The botanical rain is my new favorite scent. It leaves my clothes smelling great without an overpowering fragrance. Other scented detergents have irritated my skin but never has. I would highly recommend this product to anyone searching for the best way to keep their clothes looking and smelling like new.
Erika T.
Winston Salem , NC
Things I like about this product is how easily it makes doing laundry. Lifesaver, if you don't have a lot of time or just dread laundry. If you have a regular/average size load you can pop one in and your good to go. However, I give it 4 stars because I find the tablets to not have enough detergent in them for the strong, fresh smell I prefer, so instead, i use two. Most people, I assume wouldn't mind but I prefer my clothes to have a very strong scent and I feel that one tablet doesn't do it.